PNY GTX 770 Low Performance?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

admaster99

Oct 12, 2010
Yes I got the 3 fan verison seen here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Yea I'm pretty sure its faulty, it's better to be safe then sorry I would hate to go 6 months down the road and have something happen and regret not getting it exchanged when I had the chance. I don't think its putting out the signal correctly I've had problems ever since I first got it. Like when I first got it and I would boot up a game and only when I would boot up a game the picture would be a screwed up like pixalated and distorted really hard to explain. Well I resolved that after I updated the firmware on my display, and I kind of assumed that it would take care of the other problems also that I described above but it did not. And the screen even tears on videos when watching netflix and youtube and I never had that problem before.

I'm glad that yours is working for ya thats great, and it gives me hope lol.

Bubbleawsome

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2013
Sorry, just posting to see if there is a 2nd page. I can't get there right now. :/ Button is there, but redirects to here.

EDIT; I just started the 2nd page. Odd.