Please watch this SWF, about supporting our troops.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Originally posted by: NightTrain
This should be fun to watch.

Not even worth the time. Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one. This is the same lame crap ATOT has heard long before this NooB got here.
;)

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Dude, those definitions are totally incongruent with reality. All branches of the US government are controlled by self-titled conservatives, yet we've seen the greatest power grab and intrusions into daily life since McCarthy.

conservative: someone believing in less government if it pertains to the exercise of capitalism or social issue that does not involve sex or religion

liberal: someone believing in more government if it pertains to the exercise of anything EXCEPT social issues that involve sex or religion

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
usualy people try to be subtle when they are trying to start a flamewar, but this is just too obvios
rolleye.gif

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Long, boring, feel-good about killing people, propaganda

*retch*

steell

Golden Member
Sep 2, 2001
Originally posted by: flavio

*retch*

Certainly not what I saw, you must have a viewpoint 180 degrees different than mine.

And it appears the link was changed at 5:10 pm on the 29th, and the first few posts were referring to something else.

NightTrain

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2001
Originally posted by: steell
And it appears the link was changed at 5:10 pm on the 29th, and the first few posts were referring to something else.

Yah it was some grossly generalized comment about the difference between liberal and conservative.

ub4me

Sep 18, 2000
Since when have we taken care of Iraqi people?
It's better to say frankly that this war is for the oils and the hegemony of the Middle East.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: flavio

*retch*

I am still trying to figure out how being Pro-war is the same and Pro-American. And how is being against the war is the same as not supporting the US troops?

Does anyone here really think that Washington or Lincoln would support this foreign war?