Play games through brain

lyssword

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2005
I doubt it would be more accurate than kb/mouse, because there are more nerve endings in the hand than that device could capture with some wires. Possibly faster reaction time though.

Sylvanas

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2004
Wow awesome, OCZ demonstrated something like this a while back- how awesome would it be to be pulling off sick headshots in multiplayer games with one of these :p

Aberforth

Golden Member
Oct 12, 2006
I think it's going to give us awsome gaming experience, budget users might want to delay their GX2 purchase and give this a try :)

Hauk

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2001
I can't see this thing working well. The technology is sophisticated, too sophisticated for a mass produced gadget made available to the public for such a price.

And there are too many variables. From what I understand no two brainwave patterns are the same. Similar reactions in the same nerve centers; but one persons beta waves (or whatever you want to call it) will look differently from anothers' when presented with the same information.

And then of course you have driver issues and game compatibility. I can see an fps POV jumping all over the place, at best. If it even makes it to market, it will be a novely and *may* work with like one included title.

Five years and three revisions later, I'll check it out...