Pink breast feeds and starts animated debate

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
i.e. she gets into it with someone.

http://on.today.com/PEFDCW

I dont have a beef with public breastfeeding, but the anger these women show can be pretty annoying. And I wonder if Pink was just looking for attention or something.

Whats her real name anyway?

LumbergTech

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2005
I don't see the issue with public breast feeding..People need to get over themselves. In a lot of countries women just walk around with the child hanging off their breast practically..who cares....Its natural and people have gotten too uptight.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Not knowing who Pink was and still not caring, I envisioned a large animated pink breast leading some discussion. It was a pretty surrealistic image.

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
Eh gotta draw the line somewhere. She couldn't go do it somewhere private?

She had a cloth over herself hiding the kid feeding. Get over it. The line needs to be drawn against freaks like the guy in the article and anyone that thinks and acts like him.

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
eh if it disturbs him, then it disturbs him. But I guess I'm mostly against those people with militant attitudes that breastfeed in public on purpose just to provoke a response.

AnitaPeterson

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Eh gotta draw the line somewhere. She couldn't go do it somewhere private?

Like the toilet?
'Cause, you know, some Puritanical idiot may feel offended at the glimpse of a breast?
It's for reasons like these that the world points and laughs at Americans.

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Like the toilet?
'Cause, you know, some Puritanical idiot may feel offended at the glimpse of a breast?
It's for reasons like these that the world points and laughs at Americans.

Who said anything about the toilet? When my needs to feed the baby, she usually goes into the van to do so. If we're out in public, she'll find a seat in the corner and cover up. Again, like I said in an earlier post, what I find irritating is the militant attitude some folks have about breastfeeding.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
She had a cloth over herself hiding the kid feeding. Get over it. The line needs to be drawn against freaks like the guy in the article and anyone that thinks and acts like him.

This seems to me like a good balance between modesty and practicality.

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000

The guy just said Ughh before Pink jumped down his throat. I guess that makes him a freak. If you don't like me taking a shit in public then I suppose that makes you a freak?

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
She was covered, so no big deal. Had she not been covered, then she would be violating anti-nudity laws.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
aqt6g.jpg