Pigs Probing Pigs.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
You've created three threads in the this forum about cops, and calling them pigs every time. How can you say that isn't trolling?

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: Mill
You've created three threads in the this forum about cops, and calling them pigs every time. How can you say that isn't trolling?

You and JJWalker need to meet somewhere and settle this once and for all. And, please, keep this out of Politics and News. We're already at each others' necks and have enough issues here already. We don't need more.

JJWalker

Feb 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Dari

You and JJWalker need to meet somewhere and settle this once and for all. And, please, keep this out of Politics and News. We're already at each others' necks and have enough issues here already. We don't need more.

Unless I'm mistaken, the forum is called Politics and News. Every post that I have made has contained a legitimate, current link to a news story containing an article on police corruption.

Some people get wrapped around the axle over Israeli/Palestinian issues, others over Bush and his perceived shortcomings. Myself, I find police corruption to be 'News' and only deserving of contempt.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
JJWalker is the kind of guy who you see on COPS, just beat up his old lady. Once the cuffs are on, he starts telling the "pigs" how he is gonna whoop their asses.

Then when the camera goes off, the cuffs come off, the cop takes off the gun and badge and tells JJ "let's go buddy, here's your chance", he cries and wets himself.

Real life story: My father in law and some miscreant who hit his wife with a claw hammer. Pops had too much class to kill him.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Tripleshot
Originally posted by: buckmasterson
Why am I so offended by the term "pigs"?

Me too.

:Q

Probably people are offended because it classifies people in the same way that words like awesome people, kikes, spics, and faggots do.

Maybe I'll just start creating posts like "Faggots want right to marriage" and "Sand-awesome people blow up 5 kikes" and see if the mods allow them also.

PS I don't think of people in terms of those words.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: JJWalker
Originally posted by: Dari

Unless I'm mistaken, the forum is called Politics and News. Every post that I have made has contained a legitimate, current link to a news story containing an article on police corruption.

Some people get wrapped around the axle over Israeli/Palestinian issues, others over Bush and his perceived shortcomings. Myself, I find police corruption to be 'News' and only deserving of contempt.

So, we can call Arabs Towelheads and call blacks criminals or ******?