*PIC* Emo girl with sentence tatooed on her back and it's spelt wrong.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pennylane

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2002
Originally posted by: Nik
SPELT IS NOT A FRIGGIN WORD.

God, dumbasses, if you're going to accuse someone of spelling something incorrectly, you should probably do it while not spelling things incorrectly.

:p

What about this kind of spelt.

(The 2nd meaning suggests it's a word in British)

nycxandy

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2001

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: nycxandy
Originally posted by: CraigRT
Originally posted by: warcrow
Originally posted by: Amused

OMFG that whole thread is hilarious!! Pure genius!!

lol

lmao.. ahahaha!!
i am in freaking tears!
LOLOL!!!

Same... hahahahaha...

haha, still trying to calm down!
haven't laughed that hard in weeks... i love threads like that... ownage! :thumbsup:

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000
Originally posted by: kermalou
To all the dumb sh!ts....

The tattoo is supposed to say "your" as I wanted it to say "your," not "you're". I was posting my blood drops. And when I find out who the dumb ass was who started this sh!t I don't think they are really going to want to dance with me... if you had actually paid attention to previous posts you would have seen when I first got the phrase tattooed that I said it was supposed to be like that. Ignorance must be bliss eh?
Well, whether she wanted it spelled that way or not, it's still wrong any way you slice it.
So either the tatoo artist, or the girl with the tatoo is a dumbass.

I rather suspect that she asked for it to be spelled that way, they found out later it was wrong and is now trying to play it off as intentional.
Which proves that she's stupid either way.

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Pacfanweb
Originally posted by: kermalou
To all the dumb sh!ts....

The tattoo is supposed to say "your" as I wanted it to say "your," not "you're". I was posting my blood drops. And when I find out who the dumb ass was who started this sh!t I don't think they are really going to want to dance with me... if you had actually paid attention to previous posts you would have seen when I first got the phrase tattooed that I said it was supposed to be like that. Ignorance must be bliss eh?
Well, whether she wanted it spelled that way or not, it's still wrong any way you slice it.
So either the tatoo artist, or the girl with the tatoo is a dumbass.

I rather suspect that she asked for it to be spelled that way, they found out later it was wrong and is now trying to play it off as intentional.
Which proves that she's stupid either way.

I agree, I just didn't want to go through the hassle of writing all that :p

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
That is one nasty looking back. There ain't enough booze in SoCal that I'd hit that mess. /insert vomit emoticon here/

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Originally posted by: nycxandy
Originally posted by: warcrow
Originally posted by: Amused

OMFG that whole thread is hilarious!! Pure genius!!

lol

lmao.. ahahaha!!
i am in freaking tears!
LOLOL!!!

Same... hahahahaha...

haha, still trying to calm down!
haven't laughed that hard in weeks... i love threads like that... ownage! :thumbsup:

I lost it on the rockette's one :D

dev0lution

Dec 23, 2004
Funny thing is someone somewhere [that may know or are in AFI] is laughing because they made a typo on the liner notes and this person tattoo'd it on their back. Welcome to the Aohell nation!!

It looks like "their" taking the attention rather badly. Something to write a bad EMO song about? *thinks*

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
DAMN, teh funny link is down!
I was going to view it again tonight and laugh, but I can't... :( :( :(