Photoshop 7: where is the airbrush?

d1abolic

Banned
Sep 21, 2001
I can't seem to locate the airbrush tool in Photoshop 7. I'm doing a Photoshop 6 tutorial and i can't get the PS7 paint brush to be as soft as the PS6 airbrush. Please help.

Smacksmackums

Banned
May 21, 2001
Provide me with the serial number to your completely legal version of the $600.00 version of Photoshop 7 and I'll happily help you out. Otherwise I will be forced to think that you are a shady software pirate and therefore do not deserve any help whatsoever.

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002

<< Provide me with the serial number to your completely legal version of the $600.00 version of Photoshop 7 and I'll happily help you out. Otherwise I will be forced to think that you are a shady software pirate and therefore do not deserve any help whatsoever. >>

hes just asking where the air brush is. lol. if you cant find it, use the help feature. if you still cant find it, post at a adobe related forum.

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001

<< Provide me with the serial number to your completely legal version of the $600.00 version of Photoshop 7 and I'll happily help you out. Otherwise I will be forced to think that you are a shady software pirate and therefore do not deserve any help whatsoever. >>

meanwhile we'll all think you were just trying to get a serial number :p

Smacksmackums

Banned
May 21, 2001

Please take my first post with a grain of salt. I'm just a kidder. It was meant to be humorous. I don't have Photoshop anymore, I dumped it because I didn't use it and frankly, like the majority of users, it was basically too powerful for me, like it had too many features that went unused. I don't care if he's a pirate or not, I would be surprised to find someone on these forums whose computer is completely free of illegal songs, movies or software. Anyway, sorry if it wasn't clear enough. Good luck fixing your airbrush. I'll go and take a nice nap and check on you in the morning, is that okay dear? G'Night.

Smacksmackums

Banned
May 21, 2001
Plus, is it really that hard to find a serial number for it? I think not. Those files on Kazaa have em zipped in with the installers. And how do I know this? My friend told me... ;)

Ender

Golden Member
Jul 24, 2001
Click the 'Brush Tool', and on the Brush Pallete, located just above the tools bar, you will find the airbrush effect on the far right side.

GhettoFob

Diamond Member
Apr 27, 2001

<< GoPunk nailed that one on the head, hehe....Smack, go look for serial numbers elsewhere >>

Thank you CptObvious...I always wanted to say that. :D

d1abolic

Banned
Sep 21, 2001

<< Click the 'Brush Tool', and on the Brush Pallete, located just above the tools bar, you will find the airbrush effect on the far right side. >>

Ahh that's where they hit the little bastard. Thanks!

Chrono

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2001
*cough*
you know he's a warez monkey already
getting jedi knight 2 and any other games while posting about them before they're even out
;)
you think he'd really buy photoshop ;)
I think he's either in high school or he's in college (like a lot of us)

funny thing is that i think he's one of the few that asks question about juarez stuff

spyordie007

Diamond Member
May 28, 2001

<<

<< Click the 'Brush Tool', and on the Brush Pallete, located just above the tools bar, you will find the airbrush effect on the far right side. >>

Ahh that's where they hit the little bastard. Thanks!
>>

The "airbush" is now an option for all the brushes, not just a single brush anymore.

-Spy