Petition to rename street in front of Trump Tower after Barack Obama receives nearly 100,000 signatures

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Signed.

Maybe there is a cesspool or sewage treatment facility we can name after Trump, such a tremendously productive asshole deserves no less. We'll need two plaques of course, one written in Cyrillic.
Lol. Wouldn't that be great. Create a literal poop hole, like a public bathroom with Trump's face to defecate into.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I'm sure that you would.
I don't know whether that shows you lack of bravery or honesty.

Neither makes you look good. You want to support Trump at least have to balls to do it openly here. At least have a little intellectual honesty to justify that support.

Oh well I guess I'm asking too much

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I don't know whether that shows you lack of bravery or honesty.

Neither makes you look good. You want to support Trump at least have to balls to do it openly here. At least have a little intellectual honesty to justify that support.

Oh well I guess I'm asking too much

I lack neither.

I couldn't care less about your opinion(s).

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Come on folks!! Petition is up to 370K signatures.

Tell everyone you know to sign up!!

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
They just keep updating the number of signatures they "need" to be higher than what they have, once it hits how many they "need".

What do they "need" the signatures for anyways?

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
They just keep updating the number of signatures they "need" to be higher than what they have, once it hits how many they "need".

What do they "need" the signatures for anyways?

They can have every person on the planet sign and it would still be moot as Obama is still alive and it is not legal to honor a living person this way. Instead let's pick Trump's most hated dead person and go with that, which is why I suggested McCain. I suppose they could name a street after Obama's dad and just say "Obama Ave" if they wanted to, but that would be a dumb cheat.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
They can have every person on the planet sign and it would still be moot as Obama is still alive and it is not legal to honor a living person this way. Instead let's pick Trump's most hated dead person and go with that, which is why I suggested McCain. I suppose they could name a street after Obama's dad and just say "Obama Ave" if they wanted to, but that would be a dumb cheat.
He doesn't have to honor it but imagine all the people who send him mail addressed Barack H. Obama Ave. Coronary ensues.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Still doesn't answer my question.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Still doesn't answer my question.

Well perhaps this question might help. If there are 10 apples, how many to you have to take away until you have -1?

It's a nonsense question because there cannot be an answer that matches reality. Likewise, there is no number to get Obama's name on a street. Since that is the case they don't "need" signatures. It does, however, show a palpable dislike of Trump compared to Obama. I don't know how to explain it in more basic terms.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Laws can be changed by either Deblasio or Cuomo

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Of course you don't. That's why you have opinions you are unable to defend.

Credibility = 0

I don't have the need to defend my opinions to an obviously biased audience. I do not require your validation.