Pete Carrol Meme's

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Time's are tough for poor Pete, in addition to being lambasted by every sportswriter on the planet the memes are popping up like flies!, here's a sampling..
pete-carroll-meme.jpg
58971834.jpg
58722747.jpg
39320-330x180.png
h7ktd.jpg
deflate-gate-patriots-colts-memes-12.jpg
9D0q42E.png
petecarroll.jpg

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
9D0q42E.png

My favorite lol.

That was the only good one in the OP's post. For some reason people think that if you take any random picture and add text to it you've somehow created comedy gold, which all the other pics prove to be false.

Now the ones where Pete is photoshopped into other scenes do tend to be a lot funnier.

TheSlamma

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2005
Carroll - Superbowl MVP!!!!

Brady? Please that wobble bobble threw 2 ints due to fully inflated balls. ALL Carroll on that victory.

angminas

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2006
Pete Carroll Meme's what?

The Kobe one was funny. The others were not the Kobe one.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
He ran Lynch first but Okung (I think) missed his block. Passing was a good idea (although maybe not to that particular area).

Nov 29, 2006
He ran Lynch first but Okung (I think) missed his block. Passing was a good idea (although maybe not to that particular area).

No, no, no. Beastmode on the one with a time out in your pocket and 3 more downs to go. You run him every down.

Im glad they passed as a Pat's fan though.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Carroll - Superbowl MVP!!!!

Brady? Please that wobble bobble threw 2 ints due to fully inflated balls. ALL Carroll on that victory.

"wobble bobble"?, guest that works out OK as Brady completed 37, a SB record and I'd hardly consider the Pass to Amendola, several to Edelman and 2 perfection strikes to Gronk and Lafelle a "wobble bobble", those were all pure, right on the $ darts to the chest of the Seahawks.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
No, no, no. Beastmode on the one with a time out in your pocket and 3 more downs to go. You run him every down.

Im glad they passed as a Pat's fan though.

Keep in mind BM had been stuffed on a 3rd and 1 and on a 3rd and 2 plus he was just 1/5 for the season from the 1-2yrd line. People tend to think it was an automatic score but if you can get to BM before he builds up a head of steam he can be stopped.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
"wobble bobble"?, guest that works out OK as Brady completed 37, a SB record and I'd hardly consider the Pass to Amendola, several to Edelman and 2 perfection strikes to Gronk and Lafelle a "wobble bobble", those were all pure, right on the $ darts to the chest of the Seahawks.

:D niiiiice.

yeah, when Brady throws INTs, they are always sharp and accurate. Dude never gives up cheap INTs as others do. None of that tipped bullshit.

when someone INTs a Brady ball, you know Brady meant to throw it to that guy....Brady just got confused for 2 or 3 seconds.

I'm serious.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
:D niiiiice.

yeah, when Brady throws INTs, they are always sharp and accurate. Dude never gives up cheap INTs as others do. None of that tipped bullshit.

when someone INTs a Brady ball, you know Brady meant to throw it to that guy....Brady just got confused for 2 or 3 seconds.

I'm serious.

Yea, it happens, Seattle was bringing major heat for most of the game and even if they didn't sack Brady he did receive a LOT of punishment by standing in the pocket and absorbing hits just after the ball was released.

phucheneh

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2012
Please look up the definition of 'meme.' It doesn't mean what you think it means.

phucheneh

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2012
Every picture on the internet is not a 'meme.' Referring to each individual image as such makes you appear to be the internet's mom.

The wiki link uses 'planking' as one of the first examples. Every picture of some douche lying on their face is not itself a meme. Hence, a meme is more variations on a trend. E.g. 'overly attached girlfriend,' 'good guy greg' and all that kinda shit. Those are memes with thousands of examples. Not just single solitary pictures.

And now, you know how to internet. You're welcome.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Every picture on the internet is not a 'meme.' Referring to each individual image as such makes you appear to be the internet's mom.

The wiki link uses 'planking' as one of the first examples. Every picture of some douche lying on their face is not itself a meme. Hence, a meme is more variations on a trend. E.g. 'overly attached girlfriend,' 'good guy greg' and all that kinda shit. Those are memes with thousands of examples. Not just single solitary pictures.

And now, you know how to internet. You're welcome.

I get it, your the type that's 75 IQ points higher then the rest of us and your just trying to help out with our stupidity. BTW here's the Google result of " Pete Carrol meme..https://www.google.com/search?q=pete+carroll+memes&biw=1600&bih=759&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=uk8CVbzbL8SyggS49YDgBw&sqi=2&ved=0CB0QsAQ

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
I get it, your the type that's 75 IQ points higher then the rest of us and your just trying to help out with our stupidity. BTW here's the Google result of " Pete Carrol meme..https://www.google.com/search?q=pete+carroll+memes&biw=1600&bih=759&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=uk8CVbzbL8SyggS49YDgBw&sqi=2&ved=0CB0QsAQ

I kind of agree with fucken-a on this one. I think of meme's more as a central image where you can add many different lines of text, or something reusable. Like doge, trollface/coolface/problem?, yao ming face/bitch please, crazy girlfriend, I took an arrow in the knee, etc.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I guess I don't know how to define one off images with sayings on them. I guess they're meme's too.

Last edited: