Perhaps the best CL For Sale Posting I've ever read

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
http://lubbock.craigslist.org/fuo/3497995326.html

Dresser For Sale- Possessed By Ex Girlfriend - $250 (Earth, TX)

I am selling the dresser that my ex left behind when we split.
Like in our relationship, she felt it wasn't an obligation of hers to move anything along in our union or move anything out when she left.

This dresser has 9 drawers for hiding even everything from the largest load of bullshit to the smallest of emotion
It's made of solid wood and is very sturdy and very heavy - again like my ex but with less pulp.
I believe it is made of oak and not self loathing and hatred
It has a huge trifold mirror that was perfect for each of her faces.

Very few bumps and bruises this dresser is a real keeper and just needs a little TLC - not years of therapy or Daddy's approval.

No reason to create the illusion of a bad childhood because this dresser is willing to provide a purpose for a family - storing clothes with no emotional baggage or snack cakes.

Doesn't bitch, never wonders where you have been and it can be friends with other pieces of furniture without being jealous or complaining. It does not believe the foot stool is a whore!

Drawers slide open freely and easily like my ex but without the aid of alcohol, cash, or credit cards

I am looking to sell it for the same amount of weight she gained in our relationship about $250. That price is not negotiable unlike my ex in any bar on a Saturday Night.

Valued at a lot more and like my ex at that price I am giving it away

Pickup only as I am just one man and like my ex - one guy just won't cut it so bring your friends!

Well worth it if you are a wingman, the adventurous type or a glutton for punishment

DISCLAIMER: Exorcism unnecessary as its evil spirits left having already draining me of anything identifying me as a man and human being

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
He's has such a sense of humor in his writing...yet, it looks like he lives in a shack. Maybe he should be a writer..he might make it big or something.

Why do people take photos of their homes when they look so rundown and dirty?

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
He's has such a sense of humor in his writing...yet, it looks like he lives in a shack. Maybe he should be a writer..he might make it big or something.

Why do people take photos of their homes when they look so rundown and dirty?

He lives in Earth, TX. Population ~1,000. Total housing units in the city is ~450. It is desperately poor hick/middle of nowhere town in west Texas/lower pan handled so I'd be most houses there probably look similar.

Jodell88

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2007
He lives in Earth, TX. Population ~1,000. Total housing units in the city is ~450. It is desperately poor hick/middle of nowhere town in west Texas/lower pan handled so I'd be most houses there probably look similar.
Just looked it up on google maps. I hope they know that they're gonna run out of water in the future. :p

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
Just looked it up on google maps. I hope they know that they're gonna run out of water in the future. :p

They are on the Ogallala aquifer. Eventually they will be out of water, but there is no telling when.

And Texas in general is going to have a water crisis eventually. A handful of towns across Texas ran out of water last year.

Last edited:

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
The best one was the Grand Am ad. Wish I still had it.

Fear not, it's on Best of Craigslist.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/2979885438.html

pontiac.jpg

EliteRetard

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2006
No wonder I cant sell my cars, I used real pictures and an accurate description.

:hmm: Hrmm...