People from So. Cal/LA help?

Conflict

Banned
Feb 12, 2002
I found this at Text for things to do in LA,

Sunset Hollywood Stable (more info)
Tour LA on horseback: saddle up and ride over the ridge into Burbank, have a Mexican meal and ride back to the stables by moonlight.
Attraction type: Horseback Riding Stable; Tour

But I couldn't find anymore info on the site or anywhere else on the web, does anyone know of this place? Someone and I want to do this but I can't find anything on it, help would be appreciated! TIA

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Conflict

Tour LA on horseback: saddle up and ride over the ridge into Burbank, have a Mexican meal and ride back to the stables by moonlight.

But I couldn't find anymore info on the site or anywhere else on the web, does anyone know of this place? Someone and I want to do this but I can't find anything on it, help would be appreciated! TIA

So who's the special lady? :D

Conflict

Banned
Feb 12, 2002
Originally posted by: OS

So who's the special lady? :D

Just a lady ;)

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999

Just a lady ;)

thats cool. if you find out how much it is, you mind posting it? tell us how it is also. :D