Penis of 9-foot gargoyle puts artist in legal battle with county in Arizona

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

daveshel

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
It isn't the first penis killed by Arizona puritans. Kokopelli is a Hopi fertility god that has become a staple of tourist trinkets, but in order to make this transition had to lose his giant schlong along the way. Sanitized kitcsh

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
It isn't the first penis killed by Arizona puritans. Kokopelli is a Hopi fertility god that has become a staple of tourist trinkets, but in order to make this transition had to lose his giant schlong along the way. Sanitized kitcsh
I never thought Kokopelli would make that sacrifice just for commercial success. You think you know a fertility god and then he does something like this.

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
I could understand if this was in the middle of a residential area where it could affect neighboring property values, but out in the middle of nowhere, who gives a damn.

lagokc

Mar 27, 2013
I could understand if this was in the middle of a residential area where it could affect neighboring property values, but out in the middle of nowhere, who gives a damn.

Baby Jesus, it makes him cry. But at least it's a circumcised penis, an unmutilated penis makes baby Jesus cry twice.

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
Can I legally marry a well hung Gargoyle? Maybe nehalem256 can help me out a bit here...

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Thats terrible "art" irrespective of penis looks like some 4th graders made it. Scap metal is maybe why they dont want to pay.