Pence Not Speaking with the President

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Speaking of Putin, looks like he is the clear winner every time Trump does or says something stupidly divisive and wholly unpresidential.

Reactions: tweaker2

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Don't think Trump was a long term plant?
Putin is a pretty savvy guy, came up in a tough political environment, but even he probably didn't have the foresight to envision how successful Trumps destruction of democracy would be.

Reactions: Pohemi

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Lisa Mccloskey put out a statement that Trump should resign, and she may not remain in the Republican party.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Well right now Pence won't cooperate with the 25th or impeachment but we still have time. Like, 11 days. That gives Trump a few days to do or say something more insane which JUST MIGHT push "some.... enough" of republicans over the edge to support impeachment. Thus far it appears that republicans are willing to forgive and forget especially as the hours tick by and images of the insurrection fade away from their minds. But frankly, I trust Trump to say or do something again, very soon, that "should" push more republicans over the edge. Or, maybe I'm just wishful thinking... And too bad they blocked Trump's Twitter account because THAT would have been the platform where Trump would have nailed the final nail in his coffin. Now, trump must do as he did before Twitter, open the window and yell I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE.

• Haha

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Goppers be maniacs if they dont vote and convict this moron now... They risc him coming back in 4 years. Get tf out and vote morons.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Goppers be maniacs if they dont vote and convict this moron now... They risc him coming back in 4 years. Get tf out and vote morons.
Incorrect.

Every Representative and Senator knows damn well they will have a hard primary next time up if they vote to commit blood treason against Donald Trump, their Death Cult Leader.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Incorrect.

Every Representative and Senator knows damn well they will have a hard primary next time up if they vote to commit blood treason against Donald Trump, their Death Cult Leader.
He is perm off twitter now as well...

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Kind of sux when your bestie stabs you in the back. Pence and Trump remind me of that old dirty joke about cunnilingus. One slip of the tongue, and you're in deep shit. Guess the romance is over?

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and hal2kilo