pen tricks

jiggahertz

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2005
I can do the spin it around the thumb thing, but not so good with "twiddling" between the fingers. One of the useless skills I picked up debating in HS.

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
So, I can whip a pair of noobchucks around and look mean, dangerous and cool. I can then bash your skull in.

But THIS is a true talent! They can whip a pen around, look mean, dangerous and cool. Then they can poke your eye out and STILL be able to write a check.

Truly, the pen is mightier then the sword.

blazerazor

Golden Member
Aug 28, 2003
I try that alot and can never get my pinky to pull it back around right. Wasnt some guy, in here a while back, looking around for some perfectly weighted pens that took him for ever to find. Like in from china or someplace.

FeuerFrei

Diamond Member
Mar 30, 2005
Originally posted by: blazerazor
I try that alot and can never get my pinky to pull it back around right. Wasnt some guy, in here a while back, looking around for some perfectly weighted pens that took him for ever to find. Like in from china or someplace.

That was LoKe.

hanoverphist

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2006
Originally posted by: fLum0x
pen tricks

Has anyone seen this stuff before? A friend showed it to me and I am amazed at their worthless talent :)

thats not worthless, thats the biggest time waster ive seen in a long time! takes real skill to perfect wasting time IMO

Juno

Lifer
Jul 3, 2004
i can do some of those tricks.

i was bored in physics class in high school so i picked up those tricks. i'm a 4th year in college and i still can do those tricks i did in the past. :D

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
I can do a few of those but i never bought special weighted pens or anything. Mostly just being really bored in highschool

randumb

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2003
I do the thumbaround and reverse when I get bored. A lot of asians, drummers, and debaters can do these tricks.