255992275_125084653284122_4071338874021042_n.jpg

Seen/heard this many times lately.
So that's what it means?

Report them to the police?

edit:
here's what it really means :(

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2009

"Well, the Brandon in reference is actually NASCAR driver Brandon Brown, but the phrase isn’t intended to be a sign of support for the wheelman. It’s actually a coded way for Republicans and opponents of Joe Biden to voice their displeasure with the President.

In short, “Let’s Go Brandon” is a way of saying “F*** Joe Biden.”

The meme was born after Brown had finished first at a NASCAR Xfinity Series race at Talladega Superspeedway in Alabama earlier this month. As Brown was being interviewed by sportscaster Kelli Stavas, the race crowd took the opportunity to make a political statement on national television with a loud series of chants.

“F*** Joe Biden! F*** Joe Biden! F*** Joe Biden!” was the very clearly audible cheer from the stands.

Stavast, however, heard otherwise and remarked on the noise to Brown during the interview.

“As you can hear the chants from the crowd – ‘Let’s go, Brandon,'” she mistakenly related."

Mistakenly my ass, she was covering it up in the usual leftist media fashion. And now little baby Jedi is all butt hurt about the meme. Awww poor baby leftists getting their tiny little feelings hurt.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

"Well, the Brandon in reference is actually NASCAR driver Brandon Brown, but the phrase isn’t intended to be a sign of support for the wheelman. It’s actually a coded way for Republicans and opponents of Joe Biden to voice their displeasure with the President.

In short, “Let’s Go Brandon” is a way of saying “F*** Joe Biden.”

The meme was born after Brown had finished first at a NASCAR Xfinity Series race at Talladega Superspeedway in Alabama earlier this month. As Brown was being interviewed by sportscaster Kelli Stavas, the race crowd took the opportunity to make a political statement on national television with a loud series of chants.

“F*** Joe Biden! F*** Joe Biden! F*** Joe Biden!” was the very clearly audible cheer from the stands.

Stavast, however, heard otherwise and remarked on the noise to Brown during the interview.

“As you can hear the chants from the crowd – ‘Let’s go, Brandon,'” she mistakenly related."

Mistakenly my ass, she was covering it up in the usual leftist media fashion. And now little baby Jedi is all butt hurt about the meme. Awww poor baby leftists getting their tiny little feelings hurt.
Nobody is hurt by a bunch of shitty people thinking chanting let's go Brandon is like a slick insult. It's like maybe what a 4 year old might think is neat.

The right latching into the let's go Brandon chant is laughable to us, just shows what a bunch of pathetic losers they are to think that is cool.

Shitty ignorant or dumb assholes thinking dumb shit is funny.

Par for the course for the filth that is the GQP these days

Reactions: ivwshane
Jul 9, 2009
Nobody is hurt by a bunch of shitty people thinking chanting let's go Brandon is like a slick insult. It's like maybe what a 4 year old might think is neat.

The right latching into the let's go Brandon chant is laughable to us, just shows what a bunch of pathetic losers they are to think that is cool.

Shitty ignorant or dumb assholes thinking dumb shit is funny.

Par for the course for the filth that is the GQP these days
Yes they are, as proven by this post that Jedi made up trying to frame people using the phrase as pedophiles. Instead of people that are saying FUCK JOE BIDEN in a bit more family friendly fashion. And you're so butt hurt about it and how popular it's gotten that you support it.

Let's go Brandon !

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
255992275_125084653284122_4071338874021042_n.jpg

Seen/heard this many times lately.
So that's what it means?

Report them to the police?

edit:
here's what it really means :(

"LETS GO BRANDON" EQUALS FUCKING PEDOPHILES?
I fucking knew there was something deplorable going on there.
To the reeducation camps and cut their dicks off.
Bipartisan right?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Yes they are, as proven by this post that Jedi made up trying to frame people using the phrase as pedophiles. Instead of people that are saying FUCK JOE BIDEN in a bit more family friendly fashion. And you're so butt hurt about it and how popular it's gotten that you support it.

Let's go Brandon !
It's making fun of how absolutely stupid and pathetic they are. You just can't figure it out because you are also one of those terrible shitty assholes that are also dumb enough to think that chant is remotely funny or witty.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
It's like if my five year old niece came to me and said OMG Uncle, we wanted to build a fairy hut so we told our friend we were going to build a fairy hut and she thought we said we were going to build a ferry run so now when we want to build a fairy hut we say we are going to build a ferry run and IT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY! It's cute if you are 5, but adults doing it? It's really pathetic.

I mean seriously. Right wingers are not just shitty horrible people, they are also dumb and shitty horrible people with the mentality of children in an adult world.

Jul 9, 2009
It's like if my five year old niece came to me and said OMG Uncle, we wanted to build a fairy hut so we told our friend we were going to build a fairy hut and she thought we said we were going to build a ferry run so now when we want to build a fairy hut we say we are going to build a ferry run and IT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY! It's cute if you are 5, but adults doing it? It's really pathetic.

I mean seriously. Right wingers are not just shitty horrible people, they are also dumb and shitty horrible people with the mentality of children in an adult world.

Turn the tables a bit and all the sudden it's some horrible pedophile/shitty horrible people instead of a funny De niro at the Tony awards.

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

Let's go Brandon !
He didn't make it up, other people did, and I'm glad to see it's spreading.

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010
Nobody cares, it's not even funny or clever.

"Waaah leftist media is out to get us"

Is there anything you won't complain about or be afraid of?

Reactions: Pohemi and ElFenix

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Reactions: lamedude and Pohemi

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Nobody cares, it's not even funny or clever.

"Waaah leftist media is out to get us"

Is there anything you won't complain about or be afraid of?
manly totally not triggered alphas definitely aren't scared of their own shadows dumbass lib!

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
You know that one forum member has to be reevaluating why he was being called Brandon by the geezer.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Go Brandon as "code" for Eff Biden is right on stupid target for Trumpicans.