Pearl Jam Concert =

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Teh win.

Seriously, I went last night to see them at the Molson Amphitheatre in Toronto and it was one of the best shows i've ever seen... they sound really good live. The opening bad was ok, but I don't think they were a good opener for this particular tour.

The weather was perfect, although the beer was a little pricey at $11.00 for a 28oz. draft. :D

If you have the chance, go see them!

Muck

Feb 16, 2003
I saw them in April. Was really good. Only not-good part was when Eddie tried leading this big anti-war thing. Being that we're in Tampa (CentCom), it didn't get much support.

The opening band sucked azz!! Sleater-Kinney or something like that. Absolutely torture. This is the kind of stuff they need to be subjecting the al-Qaeda prisoners to at Guantanamo.

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Muck
I saw them in April. Was really good. Only not-good part was when Eddie tried leading this big anti-war thing. Being that we're in Tampa (CentCom), it didn't get much support.

The opening band sucked azz!! Sleater-Kinney or something like that. Absolutely torture. This is the kind of stuff they need to be subjecting the al-Qaeda prisoners to at Guantanamo.

LOL, Eddie took a couple shots at Dubya last night too... being here in Canada, it got a whole lot of support. :eek:

The opener last night was The Buzzcocks... pretty good band, but again they were kind of out of context.