PC Game of the week - Starcraft

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
I think starcraft needs some love, ya know? Its really good and deserved a week dedicated to it! Im happy starcraft II is coming and still has hydralisks.

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
Originally posted by: AdamK47
Nah, the PC games of the week are all right here.

You got all that on 500GB of HD space or is this someone else's collection?

Actually that picture kind of gives me a hardon for Vista.

AdamK47

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: ayabe
Nah, the PC games of the week are all right here.

You got all that on 500GB of HD space or is this someone else's collection?

Actually that picture kind of gives me a hardon for Vista.

There is about 95GB left on the array. I install everything under C:\Games\ That directory is about 370GB. I'll be picking up a 750GB hard drive this weekend and using that single drive and my main storage. I did want the Samsung Spinpoint F1, but I don't want to wait another two months for that.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
That's on my list of games to get. I have a list of 80 older games that I plan on buying eventually.

Alongside Alpha Centauri add Crusader: No Remorse and the first two Lands of Lore games. Then you have one hell of a collection. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by: Dumac
Half of those games don't match up to Starcraft :p

Then there's still 114 in his collection that do. ;)

bunnyfubbles

Lifer
Sep 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Dumac
Half of those games don't match up to Starcraft :p

I'd say more like 95% don't match up if I was forced to choose only one, but with such variety, its hard to lose.

HOOfan 1

Platinum Member
Sep 2, 2007
Sarcraft was a very good game....but it doesn't need any more love, it is one of the most popular games around...heck it is a national past time in Korea. To me a game that needs more love would be Myth and Myth II...only hardcore gamers have ever heard of these games.

AdamK47

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: HamburgerBoy
That's on my list of games to get. I have a list of 80 older games that I plan on buying eventually.

Alongside Alpha Centauri add Crusader: No Remorse and the first two Lands of Lore games. Then you have one hell of a collection. :thumbsup:

Don't worry, that's on my list. I'm going to get that and No Regret. I played the heck out of the demo back then, but never bought the full retail version.