• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Question PC Case Help

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LOUISSSSS

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2005
very nice, hope things r working well!

If you don't mind some critiquing: too much light for my taste, and def not sure why 3x sideways intake/exhaust fans are needed. Also, anywhere to put those 2x 2.5 SSD?s the Lancool has them being the MB so they dont disturb the front view with a dark color on white case. Lastly, those black PCI E slot covers look out of place.

Heres a recent pic before i cleaned up that PSU cable on my Lancool 2 build
1585194611095.png

1585196052224.png

Last edited:

fastamdman

Golden Member
Nov 18, 2011
very nice, hope things r working well!

If you don't mind some critiquing: too much light for my taste, and def not sure why 3x sideways intake/exhaust fans are needed. Also, anywhere to put those 2x 2.5 SSD?s the Lancool has them being the MB so they dont disturb the front view with a dark color on white case. Lastly, those black PCI E slot covers look out of place.

Heres a recent pic before i cleaned up that PSU cable on my Lancool 2 build
The case really isn't nearly as bright as the pictures make it out to be, I'm very happy with the lighting. Considering I am only running 2 radiator fans, for cooling and aesthetics I feel like it looks the best having all 3 120s on the side. I plan on moving the SSD's to the rear when I install the other 3 120 corsair ML's on the bottom.

Still debating if I want to change the radiator fans or not though.

ASK THE COMMUNITY