Paypal for header/banner design.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: SETiCruncherXy
ok i was just playing in photoshop.. its not the best but.... lol you know.. i had to give it a shot....

respekie1

its late and im outta here fer the night..
ill get on in afternoon tomorrow...

I think yours is the best so far :)

-=bmacd=-

BadNewsBears

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 2000
ok i was just playing in photoshop.. its not the best but.... lol you know.. i had to give it a shot....

respekie1

its late and im outta here fer the night..
ill get on in afternoon tomorrow...

I like the idea. The grill is very close to my scout im about to go jump in right now. Id like to see maybe something else though. I like the idea of having maybe an engine in the backround and having it faded out around the eges. Maybe an engine and a grill. I like the font/color it looks like a neon shop sign. Good job on that part. Later im out.

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
I hacked this together in like 2 minutes:

Respecki

If you like the concept, when I get home and access to all my image tools I can clean it up for ya.

Mar 13, 2004
are you sure?.. that might not look so good...
but then again i dunno what you really are imagining...
i can throw it in there on one side... and that would look ok.. then throw the respeckie customs on the other.. so its more like a 3 section image.. either way if you add that extra image.. its not business card material.. but then again most business cards dont have all the detail that ive added so far with all the colors and what not...
im just askin to be sure of what your looking for...
im not a commercial artist by any means..
if you want it for a website header.. the image can always be added to the side no problem... but if your looking for a header i need to know so i can go that route... and if thats the case a better image for the engine would do... i can do a clean up and take out the background.. but the wires and the oxyclean bucket will look funny lol...
ill get back on in about an hour or so..

BadNewsBears

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 2000
are you sure?.. that might not look so good...
but then again i dunno what you really are imagining...
i can throw it in there on one side... and that would look ok.. then throw the respeckie customs on the other.. so its more like a 3 section image.. either way if you add that extra image.. its not business card material.. but then again most business cards dont have all the detail that ive added so far with all the colors and what not...
im just askin to be sure of what your looking for...
im not a commercial artist by any means..
if you want it for a website header.. the image can always be added to the side no problem... but if your looking for a header i need to know so i can go that route... and if thats the case a better image for the engine would do... i can do a clean up and take out the background.. but the wires and the oxyclean bucket will look funny lol...
ill get back on in about an hour or so..
No, this is going on a banner for the top of a site. Its a frames page. It needs to be long and skinny.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Did you receive my latest submission ? Just wanted to know if I should pursue this any further... either way.. thx.