PayPal Cuts Off Service To Wikileaks

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SphinxnihpS

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2005
Most of the comments here seem to be of the idiotic type. The world needs 1000000 Julian Assanges.

SphinxnihpS

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2005
You Americans are amazing. When someone publishes information that makes you look like douchebags, instead of criticizing the people responsible for being douchebags, you attack the person who makes the information available. Amazing.

This is one of the very few times I find myself in 500% agreement with you.

Munky

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2005
I'm surprised at how many dumb shits would rather defend shady politicians than expose them.

OBLAMA2009

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2008
They are cutting that idiot down. Amazon dumped him. Paypal dumped him. EveryDNS.net dumped him.

No one wants to take part in something that could compromise lives.

Assange is an idiot.

comments like this are ridiculous. the people that "compromise lives" are the people who started these wars based on lies and who made tons of money doing so. where is your outrage at them? so you support the us governments continued lies and deceptions? we should just all follow what it tells us and never question what it is doing or reveal its lies?

Last edited:

OBLAMA2009

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2008
Yeah, there's a world of difference between people who care about freedom, centralization of power, transparency etc, and people like you, who'll hijack and use high-minded rhetoric about freedom just so you can pay a few percent less in taxes.

Let's face it, unlike you, Assange is not a petty, reactionary coward - he's out there putting himself and others in danger so he can actually measurably further the cause of freedom.

this comment is so true. i keep reading how assange is contolling and takes credit for everything. hey hes the only guy sticking his neck out so he deserves all the credit

OBLAMA2009

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2008
Most of the comments here seem to be of the idiotic type. The world needs 1000000 Julian Assanges.

yes there is so much more good work to do...bank bailouts, assasinations (kennedy, morrison, cobain etc...), corporate america, ufo's etc,,,