Pay no attention to the paid volunteers behind the curtain..

whylaff

Oct 31, 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d98t2c2XZE

After she already started talking to some, a reporter gets told she cannot video tape or interview paid volunteers at McCain campaign office - in the nicest way possible..

I?m sure these temp workers never committed any act of fraud or fudged the truth? and if they did, they were probably undercover ACORN operatives trying to make the republicans look bad, sneaky sneaky!

Stuxnet

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2005
WOW... whoever that guy is, he is a DICK AND A HALF.

"They have all signed confidentiality agreements and they cannot be interviewed."

Then guess what jackoff, your beef is with your volunteers, not the reporter.

"If you don't leave, I'll have you arrested."

"Okay, well you can go ahead and start that process."

LMFAO - owned.

That hick is on a serious power trip. Thankfully the guy with the OSU shirt (go Bucks!!!) was there and cooler heads prevailed.

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
mmm -mmm-mmm-mmm-mmmmm

There are a number of serious issues here. When Oliver promotes workers as unpaid 'volunteers' and the 'volunteers' admit on camera that they are being paid it kinda makes you wonder who is behind the funding ....

And that Rob guy was a jerk ---- thankfully the Buckeye Guy showed a lot of class.

GroundedSailor

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: jbourne77
WOW... whoever that guy is, he is a DICK AND A HALF.

"They have all signed confidentiality agreements and they cannot be interviewed."

Then guess what jackoff, your beef is with your volunteers, not the reporter.

"If you don't leave, I'll have you arrested."

"Okay, well you can go ahead and start that process."

LMFAO - owned.

That hick is on a serious power trip. Thankfully the guy with the OSU shirt (go Bucks!!!) was there and cooler heads prevailed.

exact-fuckin-ly!

It would have been nice to see what the police would have done in this case. After all she was on public property and the idiot did not have the right to stop her asking questions. These are the kind of guys who give the campaign a bad name. If the FL campaign manager sees this he should fire that guy.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
The assh*t that was calling the police reminded me of McCain while the reasonable guy in the red shirt reminded me of Obama.

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007
Originally posted by: techs
The assh*t that was calling the police reminded me of McCain while the reasonable guy in the red shirt reminded me of Obama.
Yet another example of oppressive, authoritarian repugs.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Originally posted by: seemingly random

You betcha! God love them. And no one else.

Stuxnet

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2005

:roll:

Some of you people are downright ignorant tools.

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007

They might find love amongst themselves. But, like some breeds of dogs that are inbred, this leads to neurological problems.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000

They might find love amongst themselves. But, like some breeds of dogs that are inbred, this leads to neurological problems.

What movie did I get that line from? The Republican candidate kept saying "God bless America.... and no one else?"

MaxisOne

May 14, 2004
Props to Jonathan for smoothing that out at the end ... Shows you the clear difference form being a complete jerk to being a gentleman. You may not agree with the policy but there is more than one way to enforce it ..

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007

What movie did I get that line from? The Republican candidate kept saying "God bless America.... and no one else?"
Not sure. One of those with jack lemmon or walter mathau?

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

"Republicans...can't live with them, can't kill them?"
(or something like that) :D

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Originally posted by: BoomerD

"Republicans...can't live with them, can't kill them?"
(or something like that) :D

Could it have been Head of State?