Paul Ryan gets 4 Pinnochios for his fabricated tale denigrating school lunches

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
And that reason would be that proggies hate and fear him.

? Fear him!?! Joe Biden smacked his silly pandering ass down during the last vp debate!

Oh, it doesn't help that Mr. Ryan drew from SS to help himself in a time of need... He took a handout....

\I GOT MINE! FUCK THE REST OF YOU!
\\but hey, please put Mr. Ryan forward as your next Presidential nominee.....

Last edited:

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
Which probably explains why the OP didn't bother linking the source article from the Washington Post (a.k.a. "Pravda on the Potomac").

Wait. The Washington post is the Pravda of the Potomic? Ya, gotcha.

Wow, is there some school you guys go to to be indoctrinated in all things Republican and Crazy?

What does this source have to do with the story? Here's a fox news link if it makes you feel any better.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/speci...2014/03/07/rep-paul-ryan-clarifies-cpac-story

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
What Ryan is saying if parents can't afford lunch for their kids they don't care about them.
Now you all understand that no matter how bad the Democrats look there will never be a Republican POTUS...ever again!!

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
? Fear him!?! Joe Biden smacked his silly pandering ass down during the last vp debate!

Oh, it doesn't help that Mr. Ryan drew from SS to help himself in a time of need... He took a handout....

\I GOT MINE! FUCK THE REST OF YOU!
\\but hey, please put Mr. Ryan forward as your next Presidential nominee.....
If forced to choose between the GOP's "I got mine, fuck the rest of you" and the Democrats' "I got mine, now fuck you I must have yours too", I'll take the GOP as the lesser evil.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
If forced to choose between the GOP's "I got mine, fuck the rest of you" and the Democrats' "I got mine, now fuck you I must have yours too", I'll take the GOP as the lesser evil.

I'm not a repub or dem, but I don't interpret it the same:

Repub: I got mine, fuck you and yours

Dem: I got mine, give some to those who didn't "get theirs"

albeit, I don't always agree with either's point of view. What I do agree with it taking care of our citizens.

Maybe we should stop giving resources away to other countries, then we won't be so critical when it comes to taking care of our own.

Like it or not, we're all in the same boat.

Hacp

Lifer
Jun 8, 2005
I'm not a repub or dem, but I don't interpret it the same:

Repub: I got mine, fuck you and yours

Dem: I got mine, give some to those who didn't "get theirs"

albeit, I don't always agree with either's point of view. What I do agree with it taking care of our citizens.

Maybe we should stop giving resources away to other countries, then we won't be so critical when it comes to taking care of our own.

Like it or not, we're all in the same boat.

It seems that you have the wrong interpretation. The correct interpretation is:

Repub: I got mine, fuck you.
Dem: I got mine, I get to keep mine. Lets take from people who aren't me to give to those who didn't "get theirs"

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

Dem: I got mine, I get to keep mine. Lets take from people who aren't me to give to those who didn't "get theirs"

So dems avoid paying taxes somehow? If that's the case, I'll join the club!

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

i think you got it..

Hacp

Lifer
Jun 8, 2005
oh? news to me. I live "democratic" state and still pay taxes. care to provide an example?

Shining example is the former Senator of Mass John Kerry. Kept his Yacht in Connecticut to avoid paying taxes on it.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Shining example is the former Senator of Mass John Kerry. Kept his Yacht in Connecticut to avoid paying taxes on it.

Ok, but you said they try to make tax law so others pay for them. Did he create the laws that allowed him to circumvent paying taxes on his yacht? Not really much of an example....since nobody else was forced to pay his taxes. I'm sure you can come up with a good example though.

Since were talking MA leaders, care to comment on Mitt Romney making it a requirement for all citizens of MA to have healthcare or pay a fine?

Last edited: