Pats getting sued

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
This is gonna be good, they should name Goodell as a co-defendent since he has been so good about covering up for them by destroying all the evidence so far.

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
This nation is in some serious need of tort reform... including stiff penalties associated with bringing frivolous lawsuits.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Jeeebus
This nation is in some serious need of tort reform... including stiff penalties associated with bringing frivolous lawsuits.

I would vote for an instant death penalty imposed on people and their lawyers that represent them for frivolous lawsuits

Epic Fail

Diamond Member
May 10, 2005

Loser pays system like the rest of the world?

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: yamadakun

which would prevent poor people with valid claims from ever attempting to litigate.

Bill Brasky

Diamond Member
May 18, 2006
"the National Football League have said there is no evidence that the 2002 taping occurred."

Good luck with that lawsuit. :roll:

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Zaitsev
"the National Football League have said there is no evidence that the 2002 taping occurred."

Because the NFL chose to destroyed the tapes. LOL. No shit there's no evidence.

Honestly, I'm sure we're all aware the Pats have been cheating since BB became coach. He admitted as much.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: ElFenix

which would prevent poor people with valid claims from ever attempting to litigate.

that would mean a lot of extra ground chuck at the deli though....

*licks eyebrows*

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: LikeLinus
Originally posted by: Zaitsev

Because the NFL chose to destroyed the tapes. LOL. No shit there's no evidence.

Honestly, I'm sure we're all aware the Pats have been cheating since BB became coach. He admitted as much.

That's why Goodell needs to be a co-defendent

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
haha Fail at the Super Bowl + Lawsuit = Best thing to happen for every NFL fans around the world (minus Pat's fans).

D1gger

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2004
Originally posted by: ElFenix

No, it just means that the lawyers will only take cases that they believe have a real chance of winning.

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003
I read that Bellicheat was taping since he started in 2000.

He thought it was not illegal.

So I call Shens on the NFL, Bellicheat, and the Patriots.