Patriots Caught Cheating...

dmw16

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2000
Seems like the Patriots have been caught filming defensive signals from their opponents. The NFL Office is going to fine and/or take away draft choices from the Patriots.

So looking at all the success they've had over the past few years, does this make you question any of that? For me, cheating makes me have a lot less respect for the success they've had. Shame on their coaching staff!

Repost

Anandtech Senior Moderator
Red Dawn

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
They should suffer the public humilation of constant reposting of the story. Oh, and they should be kicked out of the NFL too and have all their post-season wins nullified.

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I hope they make the punishment fair, and move on with things....

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: dmw16
Seems like the Patriots have been caught filming defensive signals from their opponents. The NFL Office is going to fine and/or take away draft choices from the Patriots.

So looking at all the success they've had over the past few years, does this make you question any of that? For me, cheating makes me have a lot less respect for the success they've had. Shame on their coaching staff!

Bastages!

Chiller2

Aug 19, 2005
To me thats not cheating.If I snuck in and stole your playbook that would be cheating but filming something that is public is NOT Cheating to me