Patriot Peripheral Giveaway!

jsimenhoff

Administrator
Jun 27, 2016
PgfsXWZ.jpg

One grand prize winner will win a peripheral gaming bundle from our friends at Patriot.

The lucky grand prize winner will have everything they need to game. Up for grabs is the V370 headset, V570 gaming mouse, and V770 mechanical keyboard. The entire line of Patriot gaming accessories are blinged out in RGB LEDs, allowing you to game in style.

To enter follow the link here to our giveaway page.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
is this US only? can you give us a bit more detail? How did you come to know of this?

ao_ika_red

Golden Member
Aug 11, 2016
is this US only? can you give us a bit more detail? How did you come to know of this?

ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia, and the United Kingdom, 18 or older. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Purch Group, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Patriot, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, including any vendors providing services in connection with this Sweepstakes, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.

You're good to go.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
oh right, i remember Patriot. They used to be a big name in RAM a few years back.

Mrflipgo

Mar 3, 2018
it's done.
I know it's done, it's been done. The question I'm asking, did they select a winner? If so are they going to announce it on the widget, it's not that hard to hit two buttons to announce a winner.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
because, the longer you wait to announce, the more people will register to their interest. I have seen people on Twitter posting about receiving prizes, so my guess is that it's finished.