Patch on soldier's arm

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
LOL its a joke, don't you get it?

It says doing the work of: other countires flags.

Yes its photoshopped.

fbrdphreak

Lifer
Apr 17, 2004
Just making sure it was

Yes, my relatives are gullible. Anything they get in a FWD MUST be true :roll:

KillyKillall

Diamond Member
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: fbrdphreak
Just making sure it was

BTW, just so you know in the future. You're gullible too, because you had to post it here asking. Something else to test for in DNA for the future.

fbrdphreak

Lifer
Apr 17, 2004
Originally posted by: KillyKillall
Just making sure it was

BTW, just so you know in the future. You're gullible too, because you had to post it here asking. Something else to test for in DNA for the future.
No, I'm not that gullible. I was just making sure it was photoshopped. Thanks for your input though prick

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
Of course it is fake but the reason some might not question it is because it is TRUE and has been for decades.

Oscar1613

Golden Member
Jan 31, 2001
Originally posted by: deftron
why is the us flag mirrored ?

Note that on military uniforms, where the flag is put on the sleeve of the uniform, the flag patch is displayed with the stars facing forward, in the direction the wearer is facing. This is done to give the impression of the flag flowing in the wind while being carried forward across the battlefield. This is known as the "Reverse Field Flag".

from wiki

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
im going to have to go with.....ummm....oh boy this is a tough one...umm..phoooooo........hmmm..photshopped...i hope im right!

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Ronstang
Of course it is fake but the reason some might not question it is because it is TRUE and has been for decades.

Maybe, but real soldiers would never be so tasteless as to put such a childish thing on their uniforms. The good ones leave that kind of nonsense to idiots on the internet.

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
Originally posted by: Rainsford
Originally posted by: Ronstang

Maybe, but real soldiers would never be so tasteless as to put such a childish thing on their uniforms. The good ones leave that kind of nonsense to idiots on the internet.

Your point is moot because soldiers are not allowed to add non regulation artwork to their uniforms. This has nothing to do with soldiers....this has everything to do with stupid morons on the internet who believe everything they see and hear.

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
Originally posted by: KillyKillall
Just making sure it was

No, I'm not that gullible. I was just making sure it was photoshopped. Thanks for your input though prick

No, you're gullible. Anyone with an IQ over 20 would know for certain its fake and not have to "make sure".