Pat Condell on Muslims and Free Speech

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Never knew this guy existed, im beyond exuberant that someone else on this planet has a brain and can see through the BS.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
good speech but a English man living in England talking about free speech?? thats rich. im surprised he has not been arrested for "offensive speech"

Nov 29, 2006
good speech but a English man living in England talking about free speech?? thats rich. im surprised he has not been arrested for "offensive speech"

I think its because he is doing it online. If he were to do it on a street corner im sure he would be. Online its up to you to tune in or tune out.

StrangerGuy

Diamond Member
May 9, 2004

He looks to me like a retiree with nothing much to lose at his age. Still, this man is a hero.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Even though he's an atheist and frequently bashes Christianity as well, I'm a subscriber to Pat. He at the very least doesn't hold all religions as equally invalid.

Well..as an atheist he does see all religions as equally invalid.
He sees Islam as a bigger threat to British freedom of speech and Christianity as a bigger threat to America's
Overall he is a strong believer in freedom of speech and the usual suspects are clueless because of their racism

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
He sees Islam as a bigger threat to British freedom of speech and Christianity as a bigger threat to America's
Overall he is a strong believer in freedom of speech and the usual suspects are clueless because of their racism

Comment on his video and ask him if that's true.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000

islam a race? wow thanks for the hot tip.

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
The Muslims I know condemn the embassy killings, yet they still cant grasp the concept that it is freedom of speech to say whatever you want about Muhammed. The same Muslims who will say the folks in Libya act like barbarians will say in the next word that the man who made the film should be arrested. These are westernized Muslims to, and are harmless [I know them enough to say that], but it speaks of the overall culture when even a westernized Muslim sees Muhammed as being out of bounds of free speech, but everything else is fair game.

Last edited:

StrangerGuy

Diamond Member
May 9, 2004
moral equivalencers :thumbsdown:
Islam apologists can justify the kind of things they do as long as they can cite just one similar incident by done another religion or nation recently or centuries ago, which in the end still cannot make two wrongs a right.

The Muslims I know condemn the embassy killings, yet they still cant grasp the concept that it is freedom of speech to say whatever you want about Muhammed. The same Muslims who will say the folks in Libya act like barbarians will say in the next word that the man who made the film should be arrested. These are westernized Muslims to, and are harmless [I know them enough to say that], but it speaks of the overall culture when even a westernized Muslim sees Muhammed as being out of bounds of free speech, but everything else is fair game.

"Reasonable" Muslims that want to kill or beat up people or property for insulting Islam are by definiton not reasonable people at all.

Apr 27, 2012
Pat Condell has been right for a long time, people need to realize that many radicals have no respect for freedom of speech