Parnas Files Include ‘Sensitive’ Material: Impeachment Update - Updated

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
If Trump gets away with this, is handed a free pass by this McConnell senate, then nothing will ever be the same again.
First off, that great division between parties will only grow further if that is even possible.
Then, Donald Trump will begin a whole new set of lies claiming it is now proven that he did nothing wrong.
And as November 2020 draws near, Trump will begin new or continue already begun attacks directed at his opponents using foreign governments and blackmail tactics. Because obviously within Trump's mind, when it comes to crime and collusion simply call on a foreigner.

But the big fear... we will now have an entire republican administration proven so corrupt and proven so traitorous from top down, and.... they will still be in charge.
As I see it, this is not so much about what Donald Trump and his administration has done, this is about what they can and will do in the future.
Apparently, they want that second term so desperately and will do anything legal or illegal to achieve that second term, and this alone should scare every American shitless.
Including every single Trump supporter out there.
In the end, Trump will hurt those who admire him most.
At some point during the second term all their fun will come to an end, and their life under Trump will go from fun and games to fear and survival.
Trump will take away what remains of their healthcare, Trump will take away what remains of their freedoms, Trump will have them exactly where he wants them. And they will finally realize exactly who and what the real Donald Trump is.

They already know Trump is every bad thing that's been said about him. They just don't care because they voted for him and that makes him untouchable, immune from the laws of the land and a person who never lies, makes a lot of jokes that people take seriously for some odd reason and is doing a really great job that none of them can say what it is.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I only caught the highlights of the interview last night, but did Maddow ever grill Parnas over the $1 million funds deposited from Russia? Does he serve two masters? Why does he have seemingly limitless access to foreign funding??

I’m guessing Maddow wasn’t allowed to go there in order to get the interview.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I only caught the highlights of the interview last night, but did Maddow ever grill Parnas over the $1 million funds deposited from Russia? Does he serve two masters? Why does he have seemingly limitless access to foreign funding??

I’m guessing Maddow wasn’t allowed to go there in order to get the interview.
No, but it definitely should be brought up in tonight's interview.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Which FBI, The "Deep State Division" or the "Good Guys"? Tune in to Fox for the answer...

The top 5 stories on foxnews are all FBI deep state nonsense. How much b.s. can their readers gobble up before they get tired of the taste?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
NOW TRUMP CLAIMS....

""I (Donald Trump) had no reason for asking Parnas to help.""

However
... once again Donald Trump is counting on the stupidity of his BASE to ignore the facts.
THE FACTS.....
Back when Donald Trump was very worried about Joe Biden, AND JUST BEFORE Trump began to blackmail Ukraine, remember.... JOE BIDEN WAS AHEAD.
SO yeah Donald.... maybe you did not need Parnas before those polls started coming out.
The polls that scared you so much that you decided to blackmail Ukraine.
THEN you damn well needed Parnas.
And you called on him via co-conspirator Rudy.

This is like a dot-to-dot book.
A dot-to-dot book for three year olds.
The dots are soooo easy to connect that to pretend the dots do not connect is to purposely deny the truth of what connecting those dots would plainly show.

NATURALLY.... Donald Trump would go after Joe Biden in any way Trump could including breaking the law. This because everyone knows how thinned skinned Donald Trump can be. And everyone knows how Donald Trump can not stand to lose. And everyone knows that Donald Trump has no respect for the laws nor feels he must obey any law.

From day one from the Russian investigation, then followed by the Mueller report, then to everything in between, then right up to now, THE DOTS HAVE BEEN SO EASY TO CONNECT that a three your old could connect them. EASILY....
That is, if that three old really wanted to in the first place.
And this is where we now find THE SENATE REPUBLICANS.
Republicans simply do not want to connect the dots and thus realize the obvious.
I call this treason. I call them, all of them, traitors.

Can you imagine what the founding fathers would call them?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
The Maddow Parnas interview is on.

The thing that actually fascinates me the most is that parnas says it was like he was in cult. Which begs the question, how was he able to get out of it?

Uhtrinity

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2003

The thing that actually fascinates me the most is that parnas says it was like he was in cult. Which begs the question, how was he able to get out of it?

Wasn't it because Trump quickly disavowed knowing him, that would do it for me.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
The top 5 stories on foxnews are all FBI deep state nonsense. How much b.s. can their readers gobble up before they get tired of the taste?
Well from the posts of blackangst1, pcgeek11, compuwiz1 etc. the amount of bullshit they can ingest appears to be infinite.

Reactions: Meghan54

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

I would say that perhaps he didn`t want to Eppstiened,,,,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Meghan54

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Not to drift off topic but what I want to know is whatever happened to Igor Fruman, the guy Parnas was with when they got arrested at the airport with one way tickets out of the country.

There's no mention of him of late that I can recall.