Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2009 Suite plus free upgrade to 2010 version $34.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartacus

Dec 31, 2000
and if you signed up to their emails then you'd get it for $25

Get all-in-one Hard Disk Manager 2009 Suite now!
Buy now $24.95 (49.95)

Spartacus

Dec 31, 2000
Is this link safe? How do I know you're not phishing?

If you try to checkout through your link it will take you to cleverbridge.com either way.
Looks to me like it's their CC processor.
Either way., I made a purchase through my link while at work.., already got the serial and downloaded all the software. :)

jjsbasmt

Jan 23, 2005
A couple of times in the past year the Paragon Boot Manager part of this suite, allowed me to recover a couple of systems that had damaged C: drives (where the owners hadn't created recovery discs), by letting me boot from the factory recovery partition on the hard drive. I had purchased the program nearly a year ago also at the discount price, and has been worth every penny as far as I am concerned.

shingletingle

Jun 30, 2007
If you try to checkout through your link it will take you to cleverbridge.com either way.
Looks to me like it's their CC processor.
Either way., I made a purchase through my link while at work.., already got the serial and downloaded all the software. :)

What are your impressions of this software vs their freeware, specifically Backup & Recovery 10 Free Edition and Partition Manager 2010 Free Edition? Is it worth it?

Spartacus

Dec 31, 2000
What are your impressions of this software vs their freeware, specifically Backup & Recovery 10 Free Edition and Partition Manager 2010 Free Edition? Is it worth it?

I installed it but all my PC's have Win7. So when I start HDM Suite I get "Operation Failed" error. :(
However in my experience Paragon makes very good software.., it's definitely worth the $25 especially since you get the PE boot disks. (and I am not just saying this because my work reimburses me for this purchase :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.