Papa Bear Bill O'Reilly tells us about Asians.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Half black, HALF WHITE, Herman Cain is black, obama is mixed race/biracial

What about the fact that over 90% of black people voted for him?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/14/black-people-obama-2012-support-prejudice_n_1964609.html

Maybe if you and the democrats stopped playing racial identity politics then this wouldn't happen.

Black people were voting 90% - 95% Democrat long before Obama but it's completely unsurprising that you don't know that.

Apr 27, 2012
Not that this rant of non-sequitors has anything to do with your peoples atempt to unamericanize the President.

I guess there was just something in his smile that made you crazy Republicans force the issue never brought up about the thousands who have run and the 44 who have served.

You should be proud of yourself. What an american you are!

Who are my people?

I am not a republican, good job playing the race card, jesse jackson would be proud of you

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
The thread failure is thinking that because you happen to have a certain set of values you think a politician or tv personality shares those values because they happen to say they politically align with you.

That's far from the case in most cases.

Oreilly said what he said for points with his audience and to stir the pot. It's good for ratings. He is paid a ton of money to behave like he does.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Not that this rant of non-sequitors has anything to do with your peoples atempt to unamericanize the President.

I guess there was just something in his smile that made you crazy Republicans force the issue never brought up about the thousands who have run and the 44 who have served.

You should be proud of yourself. What an american you are!

Who are my people?

I am not a republican, good job playing the race card, jesse jackson would be proud of you

just crazy! Well stated!

Last edited: