Palma Research Technical Analysis Reports for Stocks

Knightsman

Nov 10, 2001

I tried this in another topic but I did not get any responses. I am giving it another chance by making it the MAIN topic.

I have realized that instead of paying for news letters like Motley Fool (and therby letting someone tell you and million others what to buy) it is better to do my own research and develop a pattern of ideas based on each ones risk tolerance. Then try these ideas and refine. Recently, I started using the technical analysis reports from Palma Research to act as my second opinion or confirmation for my analysis. All technical analysis reports from them used to be free for last six months but they became a paid service as of Oct 1st :-( Although I paid the first month fee I am trying to find out about other comparable services. Please let me know if anyone uses any services like this. CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHETHER THEIR SERVICE IS GOOD or IF THERE ARE ANY COMPARABLE SERVICE THAT IS BETTER OR CHEAPER.

Thank you so much.

Knightsman

Nov 10, 2001
Dude check out my other posts. I planned this spam in 2001 and joined Anandtech and starte another good stock discussion topic with over 600 page views..... good judgement