Palin as President

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
That's pretty funny. You have to stare at it a while to get the full impact (e.g. look out the windows, inspect the room carefully).

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Its all a fluff piece, but please, someone any one, tell me this website will be different tomorrow. Could we, dare we hope, have the dinosaur reach in and grab Palin if we open the left window fast enough?

Or maybe the drive by media could come out of the couch cushion.

sammyunltd

Jul 31, 2004
I LOL'd at the pig with lipstick and at the "North Korea-stan" and "Iran-istan" and also at the "Mavericks"

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Hey, a similar site Bashing Obama or Biden would be as much fun, but seriously folks, the spoofs are really well done. Kudos to the creative programmers. Eat your hearts out, McCain Palin, its catch up football for you time, can you come with such well done clever slime?

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Oh come on, this is pregnant with opportunity for a right winger. Click the flag and you get God damn America, open the door and boom, Willie Ayers blows you up. In comes the painter and Obama orders him to repaint the white house into the black house. Click the phone and Obama surrenders to Putin.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
All in all, a fluff piece, loaded with Easter eggs I have been following. Until this mornings update, and the new bunny rabbit, I was not sure I had found all the Easter eggs on day one.

But I still want to make three points. (1) Its funny only if you are a partisan dem. (2) Come on you republican wimps, can you come up with a similar website? I can have as much fun playing (3) Its where all these stupid attacks adds belong, as stupid sledge hammer humor and nothing more.

But can anyone give me an email link to the programmers of this site, I have so many ideas, if they ever run short of creativity?