Palin and her AIP (Alaskan Independence Party) allegiance...

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Robor
Originally posted by: CADsortaGUY
Hey look it's the liar RedDawn again.... spouting the same old tired strawman bullshit.

There is no "guilt by association" in my position on the other subject. There are questions that need to be raised due to his associations but no where does that make him "guilty" of what his associates did/do/whatever. No one is saying BHO is a terrorist because his ties to Ayers, so stop with the lies.

You can spin it anyway you want but you're not convincing anyone. Your intent is quite clear.

:roll: Obviously you on the left know my intent better than I do. :roll: You see, just because you people use speech codes - doesn't mean I do. What I stated, is exactly what is stated - not anything more no matter how bad your BDS or BHO apologist syndrome is.

cliftonite

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2001
Hey look it's the liar RedDawn again.... spouting the same old tired strawman bullshit.

There is no "guilt by association" in my position on the other subject. There are questions that need to be raised due to his associations but no where does that make him "guilty" of what his associates did/do/whatever. No one is saying BHO is a terrorist because his ties to Ayers, so stop with the lies.

You can spin it anyway you want but you're not convincing anyone. Your intent is quite clear.

:roll: Obviously you on the left know my intent better than I do. :roll: You see, just because you people use speech codes - doesn't mean I do. What I stated, is exactly what is stated - not anything more no matter how bad your BDS or BHO apologist syndrome is.

Thanks for the duuuhversion.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: loki8481
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Would you want your VP sleeping with a Traitor?
If i was republican, of course. I am still not sure how best to spin this one. It's hard.

"Palin gave a speech to a group; she was unaware of the more radical aspects of the group at the time. Her husband is a member of said organization, and while the Palins, like every couple, do not agree on every single political issue, Todd Palin does not support the absurd idea of Alaskan secession."

Ah but using the Wingnut logic of PJ, Corbett and CSG she's guilty by association.

The head Wingnut shows up, starts labeling others liars for using the exact same Wingnut logic he uses. Your desperation reveals your bitterness.

Except, I'm not the wingnut and what you claim is my logic is flat out false. If you would have read my post you would have realized that so I can only surmise that you either can't read or are just a flat out liar.
Yes you are the extremely bitter Wingnut and I agree, your logic is skewed.

:laugh: ....says the old bitter man who has to belittle people on the intarweb about their weight... and tries to intimidate people with the "you won't say that to me in person" BS just like a school yard bully.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
I dunno about you guys,

but I question the judgment and character of someone who is married to a secessionist.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
If i was republican, of course. I am still not sure how best to spin this one. It's hard.

"Palin gave a speech to a group; she was unaware of the more radical aspects of the group at the time. Her husband is a member of said organization, and while the Palins, like every couple, do not agree on every single political issue, Todd Palin does not support the absurd idea of Alaskan secession."

Ah but using the Wingnut logic of PJ, Corbett and CSG she's guilty by association.

The head Wingnut shows up, starts labeling others liars for using the exact same Wingnut logic he uses. Your desperation reveals your bitterness.

Except, I'm not the wingnut and what you claim is my logic is flat out false. If you would have read my post you would have realized that so I can only surmise that you either can't read or are just a flat out liar.

:laugh: ....says the old bitter man who has to belittle people on the intarweb about their weight... and tries to intimidate people with the "you won't say that to me in person" BS just like a school hard bully.
LOL, given a guy a taste of his own medicine is not bitterness, it's a comeuppance just like you are getting a comeuppance for your bitter little tirades in these threads.:thumbsup:

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: OrByte
I dunno about you guys,

but I question the judgment and character of someone who is married to a secessionist.
Well at least if you are using CSG's Wingnut Logic.:laugh:

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com

:laugh: ....says the old bitter man who has to belittle people on the intarweb about their weight... and tries to intimidate people with the "you won't say that to me in person" BS just like a school hard bully.
LOL, given a guy a taste of his own medicine is not bitterness, it's a comeuppance just like you are getting a comeuppance for your bitter little tirades in these threads.:thumbsup:

Except my posts aren't bitterness. I'm not sure if you're just projecting but just because I call you leftists out on your strawman bullshit/lies does not mean I'm bitter.

smashp

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2003
Originally posted by: smashp

Then what is the purpose of the Questioning and/or smear going on.

Is it Psychological mind-f@ck being used to embed into people's head that Obama=terrorist?

What legitimate questions does this "association" bring up?

Please provide these concise legitimate questions you have?

YOU leftists are the one's with the BHO=terrorist crap. I have never stated such nor does the Ayers thing mean BHO is a terrorist. It's been stated over and over, yet you people still won't admit you're fighting an argument that is a figment of your imagination.

The Ayers thing is about character and judgment - not an attempt to claim BHO is a terrorist. Sheesh.

F'n apologists.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Except my posts are bitterness.
Hello, that's more than obvious.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Originally posted by: cliftonite

Thanks for the duuuhversion.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
-snip-

Pardon me for butting in uninvited and playing *devil's advocate*.

Perhaps it may indicate ideological sympathies?

He also has fairly substantive and personal ties to a Palestinian, forget the name now, but the guy was an employee of the PLO while it was listed as a terrorist org.

Could that indicate a desire by Obama to turn US policy away from pro-Israeli to more pro-Palestinian?

Not to debate it here (I know many here would prefer that), but shouldn't that type of policy shift be debated/discussed out in the open before the election?

Why the continual repeated ties to non-mainstream and controversial individuals, but then denounce them and proclaim to be mainstream? I think it goes to the question of the validity of the "mainstream" claim. That's a legitimate question; trying to distort such probing by portraying it as something extreme & simplistic such those raising the question are merely attempting to paint Obama as a terrorists himself is disengenuous (notwithstanding the behavior of a few simplistic oafs at a rally). It's a shifting of the focus to something easily dismissed; thus avoiding any real or substantive question and the need to answer them.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the future the MSM comes under critism for brushing aside questions in this election as they did in the Iraqi war build up. IMO, they've become more *cheerleaders* than journalists.

Fern

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
I dunno about you guys,

You mean married to a traitor? I agree.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
I dunno about you guys,

Well at least if you are using CSG's Wingnut Logic.:laugh:
which was the whole point. This line of attack is stupid pure and simple.

I am sure Obama is still teaching and talking to his very young daughters about Santa Claus.

In effect, Obama believes that there is a Santa Claus.

Should I be questioning his character and judgment based upon the fact that Obama still believes in Santa Claus?

We can keep playing the game with all candidates and with virtually any scenario.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Fern
-snip-

He also has fairly substantive and personal ties to a Palestinian, forget the name now, but the guy was an employee of the PLO while it was listed as a terrorist org.

Could that indicate a desire by Obama to turn US policy away from pro-Israeli to more pro-Palestinian?

Not to debate it here (I know many here would prefer that), but shouldn't that type of policy shift be debated/discussed out in the open before the election?

Why the continual repeated ties to non-mainstream and controversial individuals, but then denounce them and proclaim to be mainstream? I think it goes to the question of the validity of the "mainstream" claim. That's a legitimate question; trying to distort such probing by portraying it as something extreme & simplistic such those raising the question are merely attempting to paint Obama as a terrorists himself is disengenuous (notwithstanding the behavior of a few simplistic oafs at a rally). It's a shifting of the focus to something easily dismissed; thus avoiding any real or substantive question and the need to answer them.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the future the MSM comes under critism for brushing aside questions in this election as they did in the Iraqi war build up. IMO, they've become more *cheerleaders* than journalists.

Fern
Condemning Ayers isn't enough for you? I know it would never be enough for the bitter Wingnuts like CSG.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com

I've stated them in the other thread. Go read it and if you still don't understand my position on that subject then please seek help with reading/comprehension.

cliftonite

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2001
-snip-

Fern

Most of this is grasping at straws.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
I question McCains character and judgment because he crashed his plane like 5 times.

He wasn't smart enough to stop flying after his 2nd or 3rd airplane wreck.

smashp

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2003

I've stated them in the other thread. Go read it and if you still don't understand my position on that subject then please seek help with reading/comprehension.

Then

Ctrl-C

Ctrl-V

Too Lazy are you,

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
-snip-

Fern
Condemning Ayers isn't enough for you? I know it would never be enough for the bitter Wingnuts like CSG.

You didn't read his post. Not that anything questioning the messiah would be "legit" enough for apologists/liars like you.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001

Let's get back to the original thread and why you don't think Palin is in bed with a radical Christian group that is built upon hating our country and flag? Inquiring minds want to know.