Palestinians Mark 'Black Day' of Saddam Capture

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CrazyHelloDeli

Platinum Member
Jun 24, 2001
Originally posted by: MartyTheManiak
Originally posted by: HelloDeli
Originally posted by: tnitsuj
As if they needed another reason to prove that they are a culture of violence and hate. They are the opitomy of everything wrong with humanity.

And how many Palestinians have you actually met?

None. Nor have I ever met a Nazi, Bolshevik, KKK Member, or Al Qaeda member. I dont have to meet them to know that they are/were Human trash.

You're such a dumb fsck.

When you were writing that, did you notice that all of the aformentioned are groups which people join, and not a race? One of my best friends is Palestinian and I don't see him as violent, hateful or human trash.

Good for your best friend. But thats not going to change the fact that the Palestinian Society as a whole supports and sponsors those who kill women and children in the name of religion. They celebrate the death of civilians. The whole culture is that of violence and hate toward Jews, or anyone who isnt Islam.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: ThePresence
Presence is just taking every opportunity to make the Palestinians look as bad as possible.

Weak. Very weak. I've come to expect better from you.

What's weak is trying to make all Palestinians look bad before a group of people who probably have (in a majority of cases) never even met a Palestinian. Making statements and producing statments with no context whatsoever. People can and still do the same thing to us.

They are making themselves look bad by making such statements.

Do you have some real numbers to back your bullshiat? Because until you show that the majority (or very, very sizeable minority) feel this way, it us just that: BS.

By the same logic, someone can claim all Americans are like the KKK, all Germans neonazis, all French like Le Pen etc.

Numbers to back what? That they are making themselves look bad? That a Hamas leader actually said what he said?
rolleye.gif

magomago

Lifer
Sep 28, 2002
As if they needed another reason to prove that they are a culture of violence and hate. They are the opitomy of everything wrong with humanity.

None. Nor have I ever met a Nazi, Bolshevik, KKK Member, or Al Qaeda member. I dont have to meet them to know that they are/were Human trash.

You're such a dumb fsck.

When you were writing that, did you notice that all of the aformentioned are groups which people join, and not a race? One of my best friends is Palestinian and I don't see him as violent, hateful or human trash.

Good for your best friend. But thats not going to change the fact that the Palestinian Society as a whole supports and sponsors those who kill women and children in the name of religion. They celebrate the death of civilians. The whole culture is that of violence and hate toward Jews, or anyone who isnt Islam.

You gotta be kidding me...

I think its just the whole take away their land thing...

much like how in WW1 we were taught to view the kaiser as some evil force that had to be stopped...but the difference "ww1" has lasted a lot longer so the view get put into the minds of people.

But in any case that is really an ignorant remark

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Presence is just taking every opportunity to make the Palestinians look as bad as possible.

What's weak is trying to make all Palestinians look bad before a group of people who probably have (in a majority of cases) never even met a Palestinian. Making statements and producing statments with no context whatsoever. People can and still do the same thing to us.

Do you have some real numbers to back your bullshiat? Because until you show that the majority (or very, very sizeable minority) feel this way, it us just that: BS.

By the same logic, someone can claim all Americans are like the KKK, all Germans neonazis, all French like Le Pen etc.

Numbers to back what? That they are making themselves look bad? That a Hamas leader actually said what he said?
rolleye.gif

To back up your notion that all palestinians feel this way.

CrazyHelloDeli

Platinum Member
Jun 24, 2001
Originally posted by: magomago

You're such a dumb fsck.

You gotta be kidding me...

I think its just the whole take away their land thing...

much like how in WW1 we were taught to view the kaiser as some evil force that had to be stopped...but the difference "ww1" has lasted a lot longer so the view get put into the minds of people.

But in any case that is really an ignorant remark

Ignorant my a$$. Show me that the PLO doesnt support terrorism. Show me that the culture doesnt elevate suicide bombers from terrorist organizations like Hamas and Islamis Jihad as idols to be worshipped and reveared. Show me that mobs of palestinians(including children) celebrate in the streets each time Israli citizens are maimed and slaughtered. You cant, because this happens all the time. The core of palestinian culture is of death and violence, and the destruction of Israel and the United States. Ignorance is not being able to recognize evil when its staring you in the face.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001

rolleye.gif

I never said all Palestinians feel anything. I do believe MANY Palestinians feel that way though.

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000

rolleye.gif

I never said all Palestinians feel anything. I do believe MANY Palestinians feel that way though.

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5

1. "Palestinians Mark 'Black Day' of Saddam Capture", "Right, because the Taxi Driver is the only one in the country who feels that way. ". If you actually believe that (though I doubt it), you certainly don't show it.

2. Yes, nice pictures, but I suppose you missed my point. I don't want your opinion on how many palestinians think this way, I don't want your pictures hoswing a few people, but I want some numbers. Again, show me that the majority think this way and you will have proved me wrong and made you point.

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003

the palestineans do a good enough of that on their own! they dont need any help to look bad.

Ilmater

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2002
Originally posted by: rchiu
Well, those Palestinians are no different than people in this forum feeling like hitting a jackpot because SH was captured; all brainwashed thoroughly by the media, government propaganda and religious ideolism.

Ask yourself why you are so happy when SH haven't lifted a finger to do anything that hurts American, then you will see why those Palestinian as not too happy.
Read what you just wrote. WE'RE brainwashed because we're excited that probably the most horrendous human being alive for the last 50 years has been captured and will soon be brought to justice? That's exactly what you just said.

People like you make me sick. You believe that because your opinion differs from the majority that you have it all figured out and everyone else is wrong. Wake up. You think someone has to hurt Americans in order for it to be worthwhile to remove them from power? If you haven't figured out how ignorant that statement you made was, I can't help you any further.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
I believe the real "black day" was election day in 2000. All these "victories" of the war in Iraq are invalidated because it is a sham war to begin with.

rchiu

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2002
Originally posted by: Ilmater
Well, those Palestinians are no different than people in this forum feeling like hitting a jackpot because SH was captured; all brainwashed thoroughly by the media, government propaganda and religious ideolism.

Ask yourself why you are so happy when SH haven't lifted a finger to do anything that hurts American, then you will see why those Palestinian as not too happy.
Read what you just wrote. WE'RE brainwashed because we're excited that probably the most horrendous human being alive for the last 50 years has been captured and will soon be brought to justice? That's exactly what you just said.

People like you make me sick. You believe that because your opinion differs from the majority that you have it all figured out and everyone else is wrong. Wake up. You think someone has to hurt Americans in order for it to be worthwhile to remove them from power? If you haven't figured out how ignorant that statement you made was, I can't help you any further.

MOst horrendous human being alive for the last 50 years? Let me ask you where you get that notion from? Let me guess, what Bush said about SH? What US media said about the mass grave and so on and so forth? What Fox News commenteray said about how many people SH killed? Have you ever actually get out of the US and get information and opinion from somewhere else outside of this country? Have you actually been to Iraq, live and see what kind of life Iraqi people live under Hussien? What Hussein did was not much different from many of the dictator past and present. You wanna see mass grave? go to China, Korea, Africa, East Europe and even South America. Iraq is not the only place. People SH killed? Hell we just killed thousands in Iraq but in your mind they don't count anyway because you know they wanted freedom more.

Unlike you I actually have friends and family from around the world. Wife who was born in a country where Muslim is majority and I know a brainwashed person when I see one. And there are lots of them tonite here.

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by: jpeyton
I believe the real "black day" was election day in 2000. All these "victories" of the war in Iraq are invalidated because it is a sham war to begin with.

if Gore had been elected, id agree with your statement.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001

Why can't someone be happy that someone who hasn't harmed them directly but harmed others has been caught?

rchiu

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2002
Originally posted by: CanOWorms

Why can't someone be happy that someone who hasn't harmed them directly but harmed others has been caught?

Hey, be happy all your want, just don't think you are any better than Palestinians who mark Saddam capture a 'black day'. You are happy because you think you are doing Iraqi a great service, that's fine. Palestinians are unhappy because they think Hussein symbolized their struggle. Both a result of ideology, propaganda that creates this whole us vs. them, christian vs. mulsim, west vs. m.e mentality.

We shall see how this whole struggle is gonna end if people keep up these crap.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001

Hey, be happy all your want, just don't think you are any better than Palestinians who mark Saddam capture a 'black day'. You are happy because you think you are doing Iraqi a great service, that's fine. Palestinians are unhappy because they think Hussein symbolized their struggle. Both a result of ideology, propaganda that creates this whole us vs. them, christian vs. mulsim, west vs. m.e mentality.

Who said I was happy? I'm just saying that you can be happy if someone that hasn't harmed you directly has been caught.

I understand how they could view it as a 'black day.'

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003

christian vs. mulsim, west vs. m.e mentality.

i dont, nor does anyone i know or talk to regularly have those type of views.

he||, i work as a cashier and i talk to a lot of people i dont know [or give a crap about when they leave] and none of them have those types of views either. this has got to be a 'just you' or 'in you head' type thing.

Pers

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001

i swear....you are probably the smartest person on these forums. It's ashame that your grammar isn't the best.

Pers

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001

You're such a dumb fsck.

how do you think the typical arab view is about white people? yea...not so great. see stupid arabs make stupid generalizations on an entire race just like stupid white people make stupid generalizations on an entire race. You are no better than the select stupid palestinians who blindly hate all white people. let me guess, you have a mullet?

Pers

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Ilmater

hahaha you are such a dumba$$ - it's cute. The most horrendous human being alive for the past 50 years? Just because you're a moron with limited knowledge doesn't mean that the little you know allows for you to draw bs conclusions. ANyway...as for at least ONE existence that's more pitiful than Hussein's (besides bush's) i can name Bin Laden? A good argument can be made that Sharon is a murderer :Q Anyway.... Hussein isn't the most horrendous existence... He was a dictator of a third world country - could you expect anyone that wasn't gonna be corrupt in his position?? He, like many other third world dictators ARE EVIL. THe difference is...Hussein's actions were magnified by the US because Hussein Has OIL... See we don't care when dictators in africa kill thousands of Christians - because they're Christian. Our efforts aren't entirely humanitarian, and are only disguised to be so. IN the end...if white america (wasps) don't give a sh!t about christian groups getting killed in africa, why the hell is there a concern for kurds??

Save your self-righteous bs for your reverend or something. You can spend hours talking about how cool it is to be white and right all of the time. good night.

Pers

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Originally posted by: jpeyton

AMEN TO THAT!

Pers

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001

like i said....smartest poster on these forums.

boran

Golden Member
Jun 17, 2001
me hands pers and richu some :beer: :beer: :beer: :)

just as u both agree, it's the judging of an enitre populace by the actions of some, you'd nuke palestina because of one cab driver and some ppls on the streets.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Genesys

the palestineans do a good enough of that on their own! they dont need any help to look bad.

exactly, stuff like Poll: 59% of Palestinians support continuation of terror after state is created

and other polls showing that over 80% of palestinians support suicide terror against civilian targets. its not a fringe that makes them look bad. its a deep cultural corruption.

blakeatwork

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Whether or not Arafat wanted it, he has the US's attention now... and not necessarily for the betterment of the Palestinian peoples...

By saying that the "attacks will continue", they're all but admitting to targeting US troops in Afghanistan, Iraq and the area... BIG mistake,.... HUGE... If georigie was looking for a target after saddam, I think he just found, and I don't think the Israeli community will mind this...

:D