Palestinian Terrorists using UN Ambulance to escape

Deptacon

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2004
Little video, not sure of a source, stil ltyring to work on that, but it shows palestinian fighters using a UN ambumlance (a protected, UN ambulance) as a way to escape. Play the system, breaking the rules, and abusing the UN.]

but yeah, sure lets keep negotiating....lets keep talking.....

The Video (Warning, some Violence)

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
hmmmm
its the same video posted a few weeks ago, then it was hezbolah who were using the ambulances, so... which is it?

Todd33

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2003
Originally posted by: Czar
hmmmm
its the same video posted a few weeks ago, then it was hezbolah who were using the ambulances, so... which is it?

You can probably just use it for any Arab Muslim without a uniform. It's a lot easier to play "clean" when you can bomb from 30,000 ft and spend billions on a traditional military.

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Wow, that's pretty bad...at least from a more modern perspective. Past conflicts have no exactly respected any "neutral" roles. But still, it would be nice if the UN would actually be allowed to do their job without people taking advantage of them...and that really goes for EVERYONE in that shithole that is the Middle East. If it's not Islamic terrorists using ambulances for cover, it's Israelis agreeing to a case fire and then attacking the other side when their guard is down.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Yes, I agree, thats just about the dirtiest trick I have heard of since Israel pulled a similar dirty trick.

Thats precisely the point---each side is so deeply in the wrong---and now are redoubling their efforts to occupy the same moral lowground as their enemies---and now the hatreds are institutionised.

How come we hear nothing of real compromise proposals for peace---where both sides give up something.

And so many peace plans where the other side just gives everything up and gets nothing in return.

Deptacon

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2004
Originally posted by: Lemon law
Yes, I agree, thats just about the dirtiest trick I have heard of since Israel pulled a similar dirty trick.

Thats precisely the point---each side is so deeply in the wrong---and now are redoubling their efforts to occupy the same moral lowground as their enemies---and now the hatreds are institutionised.

How come we hear nothing of real compromise proposals for peace---where both sides give up something.

And so many peace plans where the other side just gives everything up and gets nothing in return.

because it si so bad, and the hatred is soo deep rooted, there can be no true peace... someone isnt going to be happy unless the other is gone.... simple as that

imported_dna

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2006

You just can?t write a single post without making some sort of innuendo against Israel, can you? Not to mention you give no details regarding this alleged ?dirty trick?.

After that, you descend into your usual, exasperating rhetoric, and finish with a typical ambiguous remark. God only knows what peace plans you are referring to, and who is this ?side? that gets nothing in return.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
I have already posted my peace plan----which is to submit the problem to outside binding arbitration by neutral third parties. Neither side will get what they want but the borders will be enforced.----and both sides can like it or lump it.

Its a big mistake to assume such emotionally involved parties can ever agree among themselves.---so it must be imposed from without.

Deptacon

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2004
I have already posted my peace plan----which is to submit the problem to outside binding arbitration by neutral third parties. Neither side will get what they want but the borders will be enforced.----and both sides can like it or lump it.

Its a big mistake to assume such emotionally involved parties can ever agree among themselves.---so it must be imposed from without.

or we can let history take its course, let them fight it out, and the best party win..... hell thats what human kind has done for 1,000's of years, why stop now

thats all that would work, withthe amount of deep hatred on both sides, there can be no peace, no real peace at least

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
To Deptacon,

If you are rooting for the Israeli side, thats a sure loser for them---there is simply no way that a nation of 6 million can hold that much land. As history has already shown, just occupying Lebanon was all they could do---and they were forced out six years ago. ---even the USA with a larger population can't even occupy a nation with a sixth of our population.
And for Israel to eliminate all arab opposition would require expanding outward in all directions. Failing that sustained expansion---the resulting new staus quo would leave Israel with ever thinly stretched supply lines and an impossibly long front line to defend.

But given the hatred level now---any weakening of Israelie military hegmony might cause all arab states to attack in a war of Israelie extermination.---the resulting carnage could make Hitler look like a piker.

Which might effect a final solution---but that is no solution any rational person could desire.

So its a nope---lets settle this one before it really gets out of hand.

Deptacon

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2004
To Deptacon,

If you are rooting for the Israeli side, thats a sure loser for them---there is simply no way that a nation of 6 million can hold that much land. As history has already shown, just occupying Lebanon was all they could do---and they were forced out six years ago. ---even the USA with a larger population can't even occupy a nation with a sixth of our population.
And for Israel to eliminate all arab opposition would require expanding outward in all directions. Failing that sustained expansion---the resulting new staus quo would leave Israel with ever thinly stretched supply lines and an impossibly long front line to defend.

But given the hatred level now---any weakening of Israelie military hegmony might cause all arab states to attack in a war of Israelie extermination.---the resulting carnage could make Hitler look like a piker.

Which might effect a final solution---but that is no solution any rational person could desire.

So its a nope---lets settle this one before it really gets out of hand.

well your right, its a loose situation no matter what happens..... and NO one, NO ONE, could broker a LEGITIMATE, LONG LASTING, TRUE PEACE in that region, its not gonna happen.... not where both sides agree with the peace and legitmetly care for the peace...

and I never said I would be rooting for anyone, but you need to jump off the bash isreal bandwagon, granted they dont do the best things and go about them the best way, but considering who the otherside is and the things they have done....like i dont know walk onto buses with women and children on them and blow them all up, you have to be crazy to even think they are the wrongdoers

and dont come at me withthe isreal bombed lebanese women and children, sure some may have been killed, but that doesnt mean they were the actual target

you cant force peace WHEN BOTH SIDES DONT WANT.... you can only attempt to force peace when at least one side wants it....