Palestine's are the real victims...

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
LINK...

:disgust:

No wonder most countries, except us hate Israel. If a country needs bombing it's Israel, but since they own congress that will never happen.

:|

Piano Man

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
I think its safe to say at this point that both the Isrealis and the Palestinians are victims here.

TheBDB

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2002
Originally posted by: Piano Man
I think its safe to say at this point that both the Isrealis and the Palestinians are victims here.

Right, they are both the cause of and victims of the problem.

Piano Man

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
Originally posted by: TheBDB
Originally posted by: Piano Man

Right, they are both the cause of and victims of the problem.

Exactly

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Originally posted by: tec699
LINK...

No wonder most countries, except us hate Israel. If a country needs bombing it's Israel, but since they own congress that will never happen.

Hello easily manipulated. It's very nice to meet you.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
You won't be seeing this on CNN :) By the way the only ally Israel really has is the U.S. Why? Jews are powerful in the U.S There are 18 million Jews in the world and 6-7 million of them live in the U.S

kaizersose

Golden Member
May 15, 2003
this story makes tons of sense.
israeli's randomly select house to enter and destroy. paint faces, say bad things about women take husband away and hit him with iron balls then take him back home.

why would soldiers do that, they endantger themselves every time they enter the west bank and gaza and yet they would go to harass one innocent family.

this is a huge load of propaganda and pretty bad stuff at that, the english isnt even that good. all of the pictures are random and dont really show anything except for some blindfoded guy.

bilditup1

Nov 20, 2003
You won't be seeing this on CNN By the way the only ally Israel really has is the U.S. Why? Jews are powerful in the U.S There are 18 million Jews in the world and 6-7 million of them live in the U.S

This is why in 1967 it was not the Americans but the French that supplied Isreal with weapons? Jews do NOT run the world, contrary to some peoples crazy beliefs.

Pers

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Originally posted by: kaizersose
this story makes tons of sense.
israeli's randomly select house to enter and destroy. paint faces, say bad things about women take husband away and hit him with iron balls then take him back home.

why would soldiers do that, they endantger themselves every time they enter the west bank and gaza and yet they would go to harass one innocent family.

this is a huge load of propaganda and pretty bad stuff at that, the english isnt even that good. all of the pictures are random and dont really show anything except for some blindfoded guy.

dude...if we reverse roles. and it was the palestinian doing what the israeli did...you'd be all over this.

go away.

Pers

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Originally posted by: bilditup1
You won't be seeing this on CNN By the way the only ally Israel really has is the U.S. Why? Jews are powerful in the U.S There are 18 million Jews in the world and 6-7 million of them live in the U.S

This is why in 1967 it was not the Americans but the French that supplied Isreal with weapons? Jews do NOT run the world, contrary to some peoples crazy beliefs.

that's right. i do.

Pers

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Originally posted by: XZeroII
LINK...

everytime i read one ofyour posts...i read your sig. and laugh. really hard. First you're commander of the neo cons...then you have this enlightening quote "Before you start talking about our economy, learn something about economics." that's like me refuting someone by saying "you're so stupid...um..you're stupid." and you have it in bold! omg...hilarious. wait...so if i wanna talk about calculus, you suggest i learn some calculus first? any other suggestions, einstein?

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Pers
oroo oroo?

where the hell are yoooouuuu?

i'm glad i make an impression on you. probably because no one else is stuborn enough to reply to your insipid posts anymore. like argueing with a nazi, why bother.

note the site is hardly objective, its entirely dedicated to that kinda stuff. palestinian propaganda/arab media are known for their great ability to distort facts figures/statistics etc.

thats hardly deniable.

when you have a population of which the majority support suicide bombing civilians and actually commit the acts, you can hardly blame troops for storming houses:p

its quite telling that people like pers show no objection to assertions that "jews control the world".

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Originally posted by: Pers
Originally posted by: XZeroII
LINK...

everytime i read one ofyour posts...i read your sig. and laugh. really hard. First you're commander of the neo cons...then you have this enlightening quote "Before you start talking about our economy, learn something about economics." that's like me refuting someone by saying "you're so stupid...um..you're stupid." and you have it in bold! omg...hilarious. wait...so if i wanna talk about calculus, you suggest i learn some calculus first? any other suggestions, einstein?

Yes, if you want to talk about calculus, you should know something about calculus first. It actually makes me laugh that you do not understand this concept. Look around and you will see tons of people on these boards that think that raising taxes is an acceptable way to get out of a recession! That is the exact opposite of what you should do, yet these people push this trash like it's fact! Ignorance seems to spread faster than any virus or disease in the world. I would like to see the persuit of truth to spread for once. This goes back to the days of Plato and Socrates. Back then, there was basically the Philosopher and the Rhetorician, and they were oppsites. The Rhetoricians are like modern day politicians. They graps whatever they can and attempt to persuade the masses that it is true. They don't care if it is or not. If they can make some money making people believe that oil is necessary and needed in life, they will do it. If they believe that the world is flat, they will try to convince other that it is true, even if they have to make up evidence to do it. 95% of the people on these boards and in the world are Rhetoricians. Philosophers, on the other hand, seek the truth. They will try to gather whatever information they can, and they will try to figure out what the truth is. They will always question their own conclusions and try to find faults so they can improve their understanding of everything. I consider myself a Philosopher because I am always willing to change my stance on a subject if I find that I am wrong. I always look for the truth, rather than just propeganda. Now, lets get back to the economics topic. People who know nothing about economics, yet they make all sorts of claims about what should have been done, or what should be done are Rhetoricians. They don't care if they are right or wrong, they just want to persuade their audience (us) that they are right. They don't seek the truth. If someone comes up with facts to refute what they say, they will just deny it all and keep saying what they always have. I, however, will take in this new information and will try to figure out if it has any truth or meaning to it. If it hold water, I will modify my beliefs. Perhaps now you understand why I like my quote so much. As for the neo-con, I do not believe that I represent what they stand for, and as such I took that out of my sig. Once again, I modified my beliefs because they were incorrect.

Wow, that was long.