Pakistan mosque suicide bombing kills 100

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Surprised this wasn't posted already. First read about it Monday, and the death toll has risen another 40 since then. 100 dead (so far) and over 225 wounded. It was inside a police compound so it was obviously targeted.

Last edited:

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
The Pakistani establishment is now reaping the whirlwind after sowing terrorism across India and the world.

A pity the Pakistani people has to suffer for this folly. Even the current civilian government in Pakistan is somewhat innocent of this mess as they are in power only in name. However I fully blame the Pakistani military and Pakistan's ISI for this mess as they are true masters hiding behind the facade of civilians.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
The Pakistani establishment is now reaping the whirlwind after sowing terrorism across India and the world.

A pity the Pakistani people has to suffer for this folly. Even the current civilian government in Pakistan is somewhat innocent of this mess as they are in power only in name. However I fully blame the Pakistani military and Pakistan's ISI for this mess as they are true masters hiding behind the facade of civilians.
Surprisingly, I couldn't agree with you more.