Painfully Funny

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
Oldsmoboats Law in effect... please do not adjust your monitors.

laketrout

Mar 1, 2005
Oldsmoboats? As in Oldsmobile?

Haha, I would imagine some young "yuppie" girl living in NYC might do that on a Sunday afternoon. Either that or somewhere in the south? Hey, I thought it was a good laugh..I'd be horrified to see something like that, unexpectedly....

dighn

Lifer
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: laketrout

Haha, I would imagine some young "yuppie" girl living in NYC might do that on a Sunday afternoon. Either that or somewhere in the south? Hey, I thought it was a good laugh..I'd be horrified to see something like that, unexpectedly....

the law states that whenever the thread subject describes the content as "funny", the opposite is true.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003

Oldsmoboat's Law:

If something claims to be funny in the topic or summary, it is guaranteed to be anything *but* funny.

laketrout

Mar 1, 2005
Ahh..I see. I should have known that.

Lesson learned the next time I go to title a thread! Perhaps a better title would have been something like "That was awkward" or something of the sort. Describes the clip a little better anyways. did either of you see the vid? I thought it was an honest to goodness laugh....

dighn

Lifer
Aug 12, 2001
Ahh..I see. I should have known that.

Lesson learned the next time I go to title a thread! Perhaps a better title would have been something like "That was awkward" or something of the sort. Describes the clip a little better anyways. did either of you see the vid? I thought it was an honest to goodness laugh....

I didn't see the vid yet, just posted that so you know wth they were talking about.