P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1774 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Drach

Apr 24, 2022
vudunQZ.png
Just saying.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
I finally understand the weighted blanket thing. These people don't have animals! If they had cats or dogs, the idea of needing a weighted blanket would never occur to them.
Definitely. Furthermore, if they had pets, they would not need any of that other jazz. That bond and unconditional love are far more therapeutic than any of the crap listed.

It reminds me of Red Heat. The police chief explains all the stuff he has in his office to help him deal with stress then asks Arnie -

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Hardly post here but got a warning that no images may be posted here without commentary. Is everyone exempt from this but me? :p

View attachment 78945
The P&N and ATOT meme threads are exempted from the requirement. Why? They are meme threads. ;)

That we comment here is technically where we are breaking the rules. It's supposed to be for memes only, no comments. Why? They are meme threads.🤪 As long as it's just an occasional comment, management seems willing to overlook it. But don't press your luck.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Just saying.

I think you tend not to care when it happens to you at least thrice weekly. Just one of the many fucks I don't give these days I'm afraid.

Speaking of shorty, I am slightly curious if he was able to cling to the ground long enough and not fall off the earth though.

Shorty you still kicking? You good?

Reactions: Drach