P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1736 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
l26brgj4f4ea1.jpg

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Saw this in local news and was going to post it here...was also going to comment that I had heard about someone doing this elsewhere a number of years ago, handing the teller a note saying they were holding the place up and please give them 1 dollar. They did it to be arrested and be able to get medical care. Desperate times...

Tsinni Dave

Mar 1, 2022
You can't make this shit up, because someone already has...

From the proud boys rule book.
View attachment 75370

That going to make their time in prison seem even longer.
They may want to look into the Catholic church for a clue how that goes. When it comes time for a new "Pope" for their "religion" will they announce it by rolling coal through a street full of tear gas and flashbangs?
I also look forward to the unveiling of the silly hats for their pope and bishops.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Dave_5k

Golden Member
May 23, 2017
If only this was satire, I didn't realize the onion carried real news stories...

"... explaining that while it was regrettable that officers were mercilessly slaughtering innocents in the streets with complete disregard for their humanity, it was no excuse for causing a big commotion."

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Sad thing is, that isn't far into the realm of fiction.

edit: yep, Dave_5k beat me to it lol

Reactions: Dave_5k and KMFJD

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Saw this in local news and was going to post it here...was also going to comment that I had heard about someone doing this elsewhere a number of years ago, handing the teller a note saying they were holding the place up and please give them 1 dollar. They did it to be arrested and be able to get medical care. Desperate times...

And no rent, no mortgage, no job, no utilities to pay for, free meals, free gym membership, etc.