P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1689 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

If you think Biden wrote this you are incorrect. The president doesn't deal with these day to day things. If it was a big Democratic Senator or Justice, then potentially he would speak on it. But not some random congresswoman. They have many writers in the white house that put out copy for lots of things as 'statements from the White House' - they even have writers that respond to letters to the president, as if they come from the president.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
vfs94vm1swq91.png

won't anyone think of the owner's?

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
If you think Biden wrote this you are incorrect. The president doesn't deal with these day to day things. If it was a big Democratic Senator or Justice, then potentially he would speak on it. But not some random congresswoman. They have many writers in the white house that put out copy for lots of things as 'statements from the White House' - they even have writers that respond to letters to the president, as if they come from the president.
Duh.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

For the last idk 5 years or so, I've been listening to girls trade advice and methods on how to avoid and filter out trumptards from dating. For roughly the same amount of time, I've listened to right wing blowhards bitch and whine about how they can't find a date.

"I want an alpha who will treat me like a 2nd class citizen, who supports the government having control over my body, you know, a real man." :tearsofjoy:

Seems like any hetero woman with a functioning brain sees repug Team Treason fans as about as alluring as a serious yeast infection. Must be pretty bad if they're putting out clips like that. We need some reaction videos to that; a room of women watching in disbelief then just losing it.

Too funny coming from Thiel too.

jauIbgB.jpeg

Last edited: