P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1668 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
cCOPEvm.jpg

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

love watching Fetterman just own Oz over and over again

I did a lot of driving yesterday, was bouncing back and forth between various conservative talk radio channels like I do to keep tabs on the latest rollout of crazy. One show in particular, they were commiserating on Oz being like 15 points behind Fetterman at this point. The female of the pair starts going on about how she can't believe an ogre like Fetterman, who "can't string together complete sentences" (???) is doing so well - and then in the same breath starts talking about the race in Georgia, and how Walker is "doing so good."

These cultists have shit for brains, and their handlers on the airwaves know it. Gave me a good laugh on a boring drive at least.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
*sad trombone is just so sad*

Weisselberg pleads guilty, will testify

"Weisselberg pleaded guilty to 15 felonies and admitted he failed to pay taxes on $1.7 million in income, including luxury perks, such as rent and utilities for a Manhattan apartment, leases for a pair of Mercedes-Benz cars and private school tuition for his grandchildren. He admitted to concealing those benefits from his accountant to under-report his income and knowingly omitting the income from his personal tax returns. Weisselberg answered a series of specific questions about the scheme from the judge in a hushed and barely audible tone, saying "Yes, your honor" repeatedly.
As part of the deal, he will pay nearly $2 million in back taxes, interest and penalties and waive any right to appeal.

One step closer to dipshit getting indicted. Excellent.

Hope we're giving the guy good protection, keeping him away from stairs.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KMFJD

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Ohman… my neighbor and good friend has started spewing these douche canoe type talking points in the last few months. He’s also purchased an original AK 47 and a kit AR from the local pawn shop.

I was down the street shooting the shit with him earlier today when he got a phone call from the school: come pick up your son, he’s positive for covid.

SMFH

• Haha
Reactions: DAPUNISHER