P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1552 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
This is considered a news source

View attachment 51374

Every time I look at Laura Ingrham, her eyes show an emotion thatdoes not match with her face. If you look into her eyes, it shows as if she is sad and in some sort of life long delema. That expression is similar to the expression seen in the eyes of people who are lonely, and have been abused at some point in life.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Ildrcow.png
i was waiting for the story where they suspend him for illegaly paying others debts of or some other bullshit rule they always create because cruelty is their point

6qguU1h.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2004
pretty sure it's fake :(

So this thread is literally just people like you posting made up Twitter shit now? It was funnier when it was made up nonsense from Texts From Last Night. At least then I didn't have to watch you actively get aroused by Ben Shapiro. WTF is the point of doing that type of shit?

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
So this thread is literally just people like you posting made up Twitter shit now? It was funnier when it was made up nonsense from Texts From Last Night. At least then I didn't have to watch you actively get aroused by Ben Shapiro. WTF is the point of doing that type of shit?
i had no idea it was fake when i posted it, calm your tits

/forgot the funny

Last edited:
Reactions: rise

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
You know what buddy, you are not even one third as smart as you think you are.

If you were so god damn intelligent you'd be able to figure out that the majority of the world is dumber than you and you'd have come up with a coping mechanism for being so fucking smart and we the little people wouldnt get on your nerves every day.
Almost every post you make is filled with hate and anger and I am positive its because you're too fucking stupid to cope with anything you see.

You should probably leave and go read some books or something. Calm the fuck down and maybe expand your mind in the process.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
i had no idea it was fake when i posted it, calm your tits

I thought it was real also. Mostly I have saw actual clips from Ben’s show and it did sound like something he would say. Just watch the video when he reads the lyrics to WAP. I would think he only has sex through a hole in a sheet and very infrequently