P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1550 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
This post came from a guy who I loved working with. During an event he said to me “I am so glad I am good at this, when I was a kid I scored a 70(?) on my IQ test. I am nearly retarded”

1633535106623.png

Love the guy and he certainly keeps it dumb.

Last edited:

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
uh, so what do you do with them "when they die," shorty?

disassemble, recycle the recyclables, and throw the toxic parts in a special place for toxic trash.

And by using things until they die, you slow the rate at which they enter the landfills. We make so much waste because we go thru stuff too fuckin quickly.
In my neighborhood, EVERY SINGLE WEEK, theres multiple TV boxes out on the lawn, with the rest of the trash. People buy new TV's way too good damn frequently. Also, they need to keep those fucking boxes. They are much better for moving than just flinging a loose TV in your god damn van.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
04e18ajgb1s71.jpg

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

Enq has a giant phone bank that floods the IRS help-line with simultaneous calls, so no one else can get through. Then they sell the right to take over a mature on-hold call - one that is near to being answered by a human being - to busy tax professionals.

Capitalism at it's finest?!

Many times I've had an appointment, either medical or with some sort of official body, that involved turning up to the waiting area and taking a numbered ticket from a machine, and waiting for that number to be called.

Whenever I do, I consider maybe taking a dozen or so tickets, then later selling some of them to people who turn up long after me, by which time the current ticket number being 'dispensed' is much higher than the ones in my 'stash'.

Same kind of principle, I guess. Though I never actually _do_ it (this is why I'm not a business guy).

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Reactions: KMFJD