P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1530 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

Direct link to article:

The online persona of GhostEzra, which Smart has crafted since it first emerged in December 2020, is deeply disturbing.
The account has made claims about Jewish control of Big Pharma, the media, and central banking. The account has also claimed that Jews are responsible for both world wars and that the people who “identify as Jewish but are not actually even Jews” have a goal of “total world domination and control.” He has linked his followers multiple times to neo-Nazi propaganda, including a 12-hour film that, among other claims, asserts that Jews created communism with a goal of “total world domination.”
And as a result, the comments under the account’s Telegram posts now “effectively function as a neo-Nazi discussion forum,” the Logically researchers wrote. GhostEzra’s Telegram channel currently has over 330,000 followers, while his account on the far-right network Gab has over 113,000 followers.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
That person should just move if he want's to complain about the price of gas. It seems that here at New York gas is a whole lot cheaper even with tax.

Why didn't the FBI hire these folks to do the investigation into the jan 6th attack?

Those gas prices look pretty good to me. The only gas station IN town here is at $4.29 for regular. The two stations just outside of town are about $4.09. Drive 25 miles into Aberdeen, $3.69+.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Those gas prices look pretty good to me. The only gas station IN town here is at $4.29 for regular. The two stations just outside of town are about $4.09. Drive 25 miles into Aberdeen, $3.69+.
Is that converted to USD and gallons?

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
6ca7d870dd990139712a005056a9545d

I think the humour in this is meant to be along the lines of "hur hur - some people believe everything they hear in the news", but it seems to say more about how right-wingers perceive the news that they don't agree with, especially wrt covid.

Maybe Ben Garrison will help explain it with a 'The Charge of the Light Brigade was successful' metaphor?

Reactions: TheVrolok