P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1491 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
CXOJsvT.png

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
I know he represents the ideas of tens of millions of regressive garbage, I like to keep tabs on what my enemy is thinking. I mean thinking is a generous term but you know what I mean.
There is a difference between being aware of the danger their level of utter stupidity represents, and actually encouraging it by biting the hook when they use it as bait while trolling. Stop taking the fucking bait.

Reactions: purbeast0

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Sad thing is those are pretty sound scientific arguments 😂

well and...that informs the industry, right?

move in dollar stores and McD and KFC and Rent-A-Center
Build factory
Dump shit into water, encourage residents to eat shit and owe their lives, for 3 decades
repeat 2 generations

....you now have an explicitly arranged, economic enviro sponge for your toxic runoff. You've hired the workers to make your poison, you've fattened them and discouraged them in life, in order to absorb the great amounts of your/their poisons in their water, as long as they blindly and endlessly vote for the people that gave them their wonderful jobs, in the Gastrom Grecko steal factory, which brings them both satisfaction of work and their coveted Filet O Fish Tuesdays...to create just this sublime, cynical, legal and EPA-certifiable modern gulag, and then you just testify all about it.

in court.

And no one will care.

AMERICA!

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
well and...that informs the industry, right?

move in dollar stores and McD and KFC and Rent-A-Center
Build factory
Dump shit into water, encourage residents to eat shit and owe their lives, for 3 decades
repeat 2 generations

....you now have an explicitly arranged, economic enviro sponge for your toxic runoff. You've hired the workers to make your poison, you've fattened them and discouraged them in life, in order to absorb the great amounts of your/their poisons in their water, as long as they blindly and endlessly vote for the people that gave them their wonderful jobs, in the Gastrom Grecko steal factory, which brings them both satisfaction of work and their coveted Filet O Fish Tuesdays...to create just this sublime, cynical, legal and EPA-certifiable modern gulag, and then you just testify all about it.

in court.

And no one will care.

AMERICA!
The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.
Frank Zappa

• Love
Reactions: zinfamous