P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1484 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
3GQtrTO.jpeg

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I don't know what he said to demonstrate his stupidity, as he is on my ignore list. But dealing with those of his ilk, you will find that stupidity and the inability to admit mistakes go hand in hand.

I'm thinking stupidity prevents the afflicted individual from understanding what a mistake is so they just keep on making them being oblivious to the fact that their stupidity prevents them from realizing they're stupid.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
I'm thinking stupidity prevents the afflicted individual from understanding what a mistake is so they just keep on making them being oblivious to the fact that their stupidity prevents them from realizing they're stupid.
“The best thing about being dead is that you don't know about it. It's like being stupid - it's only painful for others.”

― Ricky Gervais

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
lol when wokeness white liberals go full-retard.

You have zero leg to stand on calling anyone else "retard." None. Not after the way you've repeatedly shit your intellectual pants around here.

No matter how stupid or misguided she may be in trying to explain something, I guarantee she could understand BASIC FUCKING LANGUAGE, LOGIC AND ARITHMATIC.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2012
lol the hilarious hypocrisy of the squad as per usual.

Previously: Never vote neutral! Also defund the police!
Now: <proceeds to vote neutral to allow party to pass HUGE increase in Capital Police budget>

Previously: Filibuster! Fight as the minority!
Now: I don't believe the minority party should EVER have a say!

lol it's the lefties favorite who can't even master simple consistency. What a hilariously dumb asshat lol.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
lol the hilarious hypocrisy of the squad as per usual.

Previously: Never vote neutral! Also defund the police!
Now: <proceeds to vote neutral to allow party to pass HUGE increase in Capital Police budget>

Previously: Filibuster! Fight as the minority!
Now: I don't believe the minority party should EVER have a say!

lol it's the lefties favorite who can't even master simple consistency. What a hilariously dumb asshat lol.
Every post by n0b0dy screaming hysterically at the fucking moron he sees in the mirror:

depositphotos_249318640-stock-illustration-cartoon-of-angry-man-with.jpg