P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1483 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
remember how that^^^^ guy claims he's a father?

....and here he is, on Father's Day, on the internet, bitching about feminists.

using internet memes.

created by other familiar retards.

Gee, I wonder if he doesn't feel appreciated enough at home.

for some fucking reason. right?

Mar 11, 2004
Put him on ignore and stop feeding him.

I don't have to see the tantrums to still make fun of them. Its not like it takes much to guess. I'm not sure if he needs to change his diaper, his makeup, or his tampon but he's a pussy ass crying clownbaby bitch.

The most pathetic thing about you isn't your stupidity. It's your inability to admit your mistakes.

Nah, its his racism and sexism. And his stupidity fuels both. Plus it fuels his mistakes, and the overriding mistake is that despite how easy it is for him to remedy the stupidity, he chooses to become even more stupid at every given opportunity. Hmm, guess its not one single thing that's the most pathetic, as he himself is just the most pathetic.

Nov 8, 2012
I don't have to see the tantrums to still make fun of them. Its not like it takes much to guess. I'm not sure if he needs to change his diaper, his makeup, or his tampon but he's a pussy ass crying clownbaby bitch.

Nah, its his racism and sexism. And his stupidity fuels both. Plus it fuels his mistakes, and the overriding mistake is that despite how easy it is for him to remedy the stupidity, he chooses to become even more stupid at every given opportunity. Hmm, guess its not one single thing that's the most pathetic, as he himself is just the most pathetic.

How does it feel knowing you're proclaiming all these things - yet you're the trusty holder of an incel v-card?

Don't you have some more airline threads to go in and complain some more about how fat-people need more space?

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
How does it feel knowing you're proclaiming all these things - yet you're the trusty holder of an incel v-card?

Don't you have some more airline threads to go in and complain some more about how fat-people need more space?

It's not about overweight or obese (much nicer words than fat) people taking up too much space, it's about the weight itself.

Let's take an example of a Boeing 717, what do you think would happen if all the passengers on the right hand (3 seats) side all weigh 220 pounds and the ones on the left (2 seats) all weigh 160 pounds?

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
The most pathetic thing about you isn't your stupidity. It's your inability to admit your mistakes.
I don't know what he said to demonstrate his stupidity, as he is on my ignore list. But dealing with those of his ilk, you will find that stupidity and the inability to admit mistakes go hand in hand.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
At what point does it become worth a watch? I clicked play expecting it started immediately on something interesting and found the most boring shit I've seen on the internet. Its just a bunch of 30 something year olds acting like teenagers the 3rd weekend after they found booze.
Its interesting cause they reference a run on the capitol several times throughout… the day before it happened. This confirms that what transpired was planned before hand. Planned by who?