P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1479 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I seriously wanna burn this motherfucker to the ground. You fucked up and someone called you on it but you can't back down? So you arrest the dude?

Fucking bullshit.

Seriously. This is not like a little fuck up at a job where someone gets onion rings instead of fries. If it is what it looks like, it's a violation of someone's constitutional rights. Should be a massive punishment at work, and have to apologize in public directly to the victim. If it happens again, instant termination and ban from being a cop anywhere in the country.

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
Seriously. This is not like a little fuck up at a job where someone gets onion rings instead of fries. If it is what it looks like, it's a violation of someone's constitutional rights. Should be a massive punishment at work, and have to apologize in public directly to the victim. If it happens again, instant termination and ban from being a cop anywhere in the country.
If this was anything less than termination I'd be incensed. If I was on a jury and the charge was 5 years I'd be giving a thumbs up.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
vKWcFCp.png