P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1477 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Seems to me there's no need to defend something that needs no defending as far as the "lefties" are concerned.

If anything, the righties need to defend their giving the racists of the nation a sheltered home from which to operate out of, thus giving them moral and monetary support and a legitimacy of sorts from which to spread their hatred of folks that don't look like them.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
God talk about gullible. Keys? Mostly brass. Spoons yep stainless steel. Pull my finger,
lady.

the spike protein has "a metal" attached to it. Haven't you seen!

Damn, these tapioca heads are in for a shock if they ever see what a red blood cell looks like (and how it works).

• Love
Reactions: jman19 and skyking

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I'll just leave this here for woke lefties to somehow come to the defense of lol

View attachment 45572

What's your familiarity with psychoanalytic theory? As a person whose had 3 years of psychoanalytic training, I have to say that this abstract is insufficient for me to critique and already indicates to me that I have insufficient knowledge of the relevant literature to really understand the article as intended.

Suffice it to say that this article is represents a niche within a niche of very far off mainstream psychiatry and general academia relevant to probably less than 500 people in the world.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
What's your familiarity with psychoanalytic theory? As a person whose had 3 years of psychoanalytic training, I have to say that this abstract is insufficient for me to critique and already indicates to me that I have insufficient knowledge of the relevant literature to really understand the article as intended.

Suffice it to say that this article is represents a niche within a niche of very far off mainstream psychiatry and general academia relevant to probably less than 500 people in the world.

I typed in the link and went to the abstract directly, it's my understanding that you have to have some type of authorization to view the full article, correct?

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
0qinX2g.jpeg

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I typed in the link and went to the abstract directly, it's my understanding that you have to have some type of authorization to view the full article, correct?

Most medical/psych journals require subscription to access. I know during my analytic study they had to provide us some special access to an archive of some analytic publications. Since this is published by SAGE, I would guess any university would have access to it as part of a package deal. You probably get the journal sent to you quarterly if you join AAPSA, but I never did.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
If you want to make a claim about being magnetic get your freaking boy scout compass over next to you. If the needle swings we can talk.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
I'll just leave this here for woke lefties to somehow come to the defense of lol

View attachment 45572

OK, when you come to the defense of your GQP party being home to election deniers, flat earthers, antivaxxers and science deniers we'll come to the defense of one pissed of psychoanalyst who got something stupid and angry published.